Notices

Thread: help!Doc!! Nurse!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    HELP

Very nearly died laughing earlier listening to news

Apparently there is an idea to assess PLODS for fitness and if they are lardarses and ain't fit they get their pay docked ;D ;D ;D ; ..brilliant !!!!

This will cause severe financial distress to local donut sellers and many fast food outlets :P

It ain't April 1st yet is it :-?
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

2. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Diamond Member
    I take it you are referring to the recommendations in Tom Winsor’s review of police forces across England and Wales. I always call a spade a spade and wish politicians would do likewise. >

Modernisation means a cut in the police budget and flexible working practices means a cut in benefits and the remuneration package for ordinary frontline officers. :-?

The proposed annual fitness tests for all serving officers will give a new meaning to “The thin blue line”
    :P

3. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Diamond Member
    I gotta disagree. Steve is in the army and they have an annual fat, sorry, I mean fit test. Many slobs pass it, so either they're rigged or super easy.

And not so much for the police, but I sure think firefighters should be fit as a fiddle. I don't want an unfit man coming to rescue me, passing out for exhaustion and me burning to death alongside him...

4. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Don't worry Mort you'll have fried by the time they'd assessed situation...no hope if you're in water unless you get a grade 3 or somat trained to get ya....poor sod in duck pond recently and bloke in ditch a couple of years back :

Yeah I s'pose that's right Ken---laughing too much to catch the minutiae info
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

5. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Eric Eric Pickles ..he ate all the pies, he ate all the pies ;D

6. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Eric Eric Pickles ..he ate all the pies, he ate all the pies ;D
    Whats that saying? "Overweight politicians in susidised canteens shouldn't throw pies" ;D

7. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Hey Ken remember that huge lardarse Lib comedian few years back...Cyril Smith

mmm Wonder if Eric is fattest out the 2...Smiffy was one fat mofo!!!

8. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Col
    Hey Ken remember that huge lardarse Lib comedian few years back...Cyril Smith

mmm Wonder if Eric is fattest out the 2...Smiffy was one fat mofo!!!
    Remember him well in the days of David Owen and his ilk

9. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    This will never happen in a million years.

10. Re: help!Doc!! Nurse!!! 
    Some police forces already do the 'bleep test.'
    A friend of mine finds it as easy as a Sunday morning stroll because he only has to get to level 6!
    Putting that in to context that is 4 minutes of jogging and 2 minutes of fast walking. The RAF, for all the younger blokes need to get 9.10 which just shows the gulf in fitness levels.
    Big gents still pass this!
    If it does come then there will be less police on the street as they need to be in the gym!
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/