Notices

Thread: Back on the road

1. Back on the road 
    New chain purchased and fitted and back on the road. Threw a chain on the A419 on the way to the hot cross bun run, thanks again to the two forum members who stopped. Special thanks goes to the member who came out in his plumbers van especially to make sure I was o/k, Really would like to know your forum name as I would like to say a special thank you.

2. Re: Back on the road 
    I think it was "Speedy" who stopped to help you ... I was talking to him at Chew Valley, he said you threw your chain.
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

3. Re: Back on the road 
    How slack or knackered was your chain to jump off the sprockets? :-? Best remember the P7 rule before going for a ride...
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

4. Re: Back on the road 
    Snapped the chain (not come off).

5. Re: Back on the road 
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    I think it was "Speedy" who stopped to help you ... I was talking to him at Chew Valley, he said you threw your chain.

Now you mention it I think it had speedy on the van?. [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif]

6. Re: Back on the road 
    Quote Originally Posted by goz1960
    [quote author=python link=1333896096/1#1 date=1333897904]I think it was "Speedy" who stopped to help you ... I was talking to him at Chew Valley, he said you threw your chain.

Now you mention it I think it had speedy on the van?. [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [/quote]
    Yeah.. it all fits.. Tim (speedy) is a plumber. And rides a luvverly red CB1000RA..... 8-) 8-) 8-)
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

7. Re: Back on the road 
    Quote Originally Posted by python
    [quote author=goz1960 link=1333896096/4#4 date=1333898684][quote author=python link=1333896096/1#1 date=1333897904]I think it was "Speedy" who stopped to help you ... I was talking to him at Chew Valley, he said you threw your chain.

Thats him for sure silver plumbers van.

Now you mention it I think it had speedy on the van?. [smiley=thumbup.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] [/quote]
    Yeah.. it all fits.. Tim (speedy) is a plumber. And rides a luvverly red CB1000RA..... 8-) 8-) 8-)[/quote]