Notices

Thread: Nigel Farage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Nigel Farage 
    Banned
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z7RVT0a8zI[/media]

If only there were more like him

2. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Its all so the politicians can have a 'free' holiday.
    I hate the fact that they can get away with summit after summit, with no movement in policy.
    The sooner we pull out of the EU the better!
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

3. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Diamond Member
    Nigel Farage is an extreme right-winger, former member of the conservatives and now leader of a BNP in suits ‘one trick pony’ political party.

As one of the strongest critics of the EU ‘gravy-train’ his greenhouse must be absent of any glass by now; “The leader of the UK Independence party (Ukip), which wants to lead Britain out of the EU, has taken £2m of taxpayers' money in expenses and allowances as a member of the European Parliament, on top of his £64,000 a year salary.” (re; Observer 2009)

Haven’t we got enough wealthy right-wing hypocrites residing in Westminster’s ‘Ivory tower?’

He is right that the Euro will collapse, but surely anyone can see that irrespective of their political ideology? :-?

4. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Banned
    I think he's great. I'd rather the money went to him than any of the other arseholes

5. Re: Nigel Farage 
    ukip - the unacceptabe face of stupidity.
    they are daily star readers with the daily mail under their arms

6. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    Nigel Farage is an extreme right-winger, former member of the conservatives and now leader of a BNP in suits ‘one trick pony’ political party.

As one of the strongest critics of the EU ‘gravy-train’ his greenhouse must be absent of any glass by now; “The leader of the UK Independence party (Ukip), which wants to lead Britain out of the EU, has taken £2m of taxpayers' money in expenses and allowances as a member of the European Parliament, on top of his £64,000 a year salary.” (re; Observer 2009)

Haven’t we got enough wealthy right-wing hypocrites residing in Westminster’s ‘Ivory tower?’

He is right that the Euro will collapse, but surely anyone can see that irrespective of their political ideology? :-?
    Well said could not have put it better myself.

7. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Banned
    All the parties are rubbish. I don't and wouldn't ever bother wasting my time voting for any of them.
    But at least Nigel seems to have some balls

8. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Platinum Member
    I take it none of you watch Question Time, Farage comes across as an utter idiot when not reading from his script.

9. Re: Nigel Farage 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    I take it none of you watch Question Time, Farage comes across as an utter idiot when not reading from his script.
    Never miss it (sad I know).

He always shouts over everyone in a dictatorial manner too. He was a panellist on a debate about Europe on TV last week and wouldn’t allow anyone from the audience to make any Pro-EU points.

10. Re: Nigel Farage 
    he who shouts loudest knows the arguement is lost