Notices

Thread: Decades of lies?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    I’m finding it very difficult to digest the magnitude of the apparent cover-ups surrounding the allegations over the Hillsborough Disaster and now, Jimmy Savile.

It sickens me to the pit of my stomach to think that so many people in positions of trust, could for whatever reason, keep quiet for so long. > > >

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

2. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Seems to be everywhere doesn't it

3. Re: Decades of lies? 
    I feel the need to expose my lack of riding style.......... for years my friends have covered up but now I feel the truth must come out lol....... Could be a new thread

4. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobGoozee
    I feel the need to expose my lack of riding style.......... for years my friends have covered up but now I feel the truth must come out lol....... Could be a new thread

Gooz, I wouldn’t beat yourself up too much over your lack of riding style – it’s only important to those with over-inflated egos

5. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monday21
    [quote author=RobGoozee link=1350062704/2#2 date=1350066181]I feel the need to expose my lack of riding style.......... for years my friends have covered up but now I feel the truth must come out lol....... Could be a new thread

Gooz, I wouldn’t beat yourself up too much over your lack of riding style – it’s only important to those with over-inflated egos [/quote]

Me thinks tongue was firmly in cheek or Gooz is simply coming out.... one of the two anyway ;D ;D

6. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    [quote author=monday21 link=1350062704/3#3 date=1350067110][quote author=RobGoozee link=1350062704/2#2 date=1350066181]I feel the need to expose my lack of riding style.......... for years my friends have covered up but now I feel the truth must come out lol....... Could be a new thread

Gooz, I wouldn’t beat yourself up too much over your lack of riding style – it’s only important to those with over-inflated egos [/quote]

Me thinks tongue was firmly in cheek or Gooz is simply coming out.... one of the two anyway ;D ;D[/quote]

So was mine :P ;D

7. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    [quote author=BMWGraeme link=1350062704/4#4 date=1350071366][quote author=monday21 link=1350062704/3#3 date=1350067110][quote author=RobGoozee link=1350062704/2#2 date=1350066181]I feel the need to expose my lack of riding style.......... for years my friends have covered up but now I feel the truth must come out lol....... Could be a new thread

Me thinks tongue was firmly in cheek or Gooz is simply coming out.... one of the two anyway ;D ;D[/quote]

So was mine :P ;D[/quote]

Easy to say...in hindsight ;D ;D :P

8. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry Graeme you have lost me, what is easy to say in hindsight?

9. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Banned
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNyoAMqRXQ[/media]

10. Re: Decades of lies? 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry Graeme you have lost me, what is easy to say in hindsight?
    I think I have lost myself Ken....don't worry, just my wierd sense of humour ;D