Notices

Thread: Homeland

1. Homeland 
    Anyone been watching it? Watched the first series and was hooked. Second series has got off to a good start also. Very fast paced, good story line, good acting. Very surprised particularly with it being American!
    On a side note i read on the BBC site this morning that a Lebanese minister has threatened to sue the makers of show for misrepresenting Beirut in last Sundays episode.....

Bizarrely just checked the BBC page again and they now have a new headline on there - Lebanon blast: Car bombing in Beirut kills eight. Coincidence? :-? :-/ :-X

2. Re: Homeland 
    I LOVE THIS SERIES! Couldn't wait for the start of season 2 and it's not disappointed.
    I agree with last weeks episode - how strange is that?! :-?
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

3. Re: Homeland 
    First Season was fantastic, fast-paced and kept you interested.

Haven't had the chance to watch any of Season 2 yet, maybe tomorrow

4. Re: Homeland 
    Its a great series an no 2 looks off to a great start, you agree it misrepresented Beruit Goldie?
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

5. Re: Homeland 
    I loved the first series and can't wait to get back to Blighty and watched the second series.
    Damian Lewis is a brilliant actor and his series called Life is a good watch 2
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/