[quote author=Blackbonnie link=1145345738/0#11 date=1145388017]There are always those who break the law and then moan when they get caught, however I’m sure the bloke concerned is mature enough to know right from wrong and make his own decision accordingly. I think you will find most of us are. If caught I’m sure he or any of one us would have our little moan but ultimately hold up our hands and accept it if we are doing wrong.

You talk about getting your knee down and exiting a bend in excess of 3 figures – are you talking track day or public highway? Can you honestly say you conform to the law all the time on the highway? I know I can’t so I can’t point the finger.

As I said before, I agree that noise can alienate people. It irritates the hell out of me to sit in the front room and some little toe rag keeps running round and round the block on their ponced up little hairdryer or to lie in bed late at night/early morning and hear some pratt howl through town several streets away on his (or her) XYZ123 superfanbloodytastic sportsbike. Or come to that the ‘thud, thud thud’ of someone’s so called ‘in car entertainment’.

Christ I’m beginning to sound like Victor Meldrew!!
Think Bonnie says it all really!