Known Dabz on here for the last couple of years through car forums, now im looking for a bike and he sent me here for some advice

First prob being, i've NEVER ridden a bike before in my life, not even a 50cc or anything, so i have NO experience of riding a bike

I dont really wana do a full bike test as yet, as its a fair bit of money to me, and i dont wana complete the test to find out i dont really enjoy riding bikes, as its a fair bit of money to waste >

So my reckoning was that my best bet would be to do a CBT, and to get a 125cc bike to start with, just to see how how i enjoy it, and to gain some experience before moving onto a bigger bike if thats what i decide i wana do.

So next prob is what 125 to get, i know my way round cars, but when it comes to bikes i aint got a clue

From a bit of asking around, and looking on autotrader, i've come up with the following idea's: (bearing in mind i have about £1000-£1200 to spend on a new bike, maybe a little more, and want sumin as new and as fast as possible really ;D

Aprillia rs125
Cagiva Mito
Honda 125 cbr

From what i can understand the Aprillia rs125 + Cagiva Mito are both 2 stroke, and the cbr is a 4 stroke, with the 1st to bikes being around 30bhp, and the cbr around 12 bhp

But just seen this on autotrader and it seems a good buy ????

2001 HONDA NSR NSR125 R-Y 125 Rr,
17,000 miles, 11 months MOT. 2 month Tax. Recently replaced brake pads, clutch, tyres and wheel bearings. Few scratches and small dent in petrol tank. Rides well. Am selling to get bigger bike. Watford Area. Please call mobile. £1,100. ono

Basically im just looking for ALL the advice i can for someone totally new to bikes

Thanks for taking the time to read this :-[