Notices

Thread: undercover cops

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. undercover cops 
    not sure how much i can say without getting myself in trouble but beware of undercover cops today, especially in the devizes area. If i'm allowed to do it then i'll describe the car.

2. Re: undercover cops 
    I've seen an unmarked car chasing somebody in the other direction on the A4361, before.
    I was doing somewhere over the limit and coming round a corner at the time, so you can imagine the state of my underwear when confronted with flashing blue lights.

3. Re: undercover cops 
    tee hee, luckily i saw him as he pulled someone over in the devizes market place, i only took the bike cos i broke my car, woops!! neways i usually dont get caught out cos u can guarntee someone comin the other way will flash me to let me know. im just so jammy!!

4. Re: undercover cops 
    Platinum Member
    Thanks m8, apart from bikers forced to drive a car, all cars a enermies, thanks for the tip :-*

5. Re: undercover cops 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzashazza
    not sure how much i can say without getting myself in trouble but beware of undercover cops today, especially in the devizes area. If i'm allowed to do it then i'll describe the car.

Of course you can Shazza,out with it then........ :

6. Re: undercover cops 
    okey doke then he was in a ford posh business man style car (sorry dont no wot model cos im a dunce with cars) it was navy/dark blue and the start of the reg was wx55.

i seriously hope that nobody that reads this is a police man cos i dont wanna get in trouble :'(

7. Re: undercover cops 
    ....anything you say may be used in evidence.....

Just kiddin', hey your only reporting something that you've seen. I don't think they'll be hunting you down for that.

Wife:"I saw a nice car today"
    Husband: "Oh! Yes dear what was it"
    Wife:"It was blue!"

;D :
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

8. Re: undercover cops 
    I know a couple of cops in Hampshire who give detailed descriptions of the unmarked cars.

It's not really an issue, since if you're being that observant, you can usually spot the little things like the police jacket on the back seat or the two aerials or sometimes you can see the lights behind the grills.

9. Re: undercover cops 
    They have been using that dark blue car for a while now in Wiltshire.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

10. Re: undercover cops 
    Platinum Member
    or the POLICE STOP sign that comes up in the back window :'(