Notices

Thread: Saturday madness (point system)

1. Saturday madness (point system) 
    Do car drivers have some sort of point system for making bikers lives hell on the roads?
    Whenever the sun comes out there they are, cutting you up, deliberatly stopping you overtaking when stuck in a traffick jampulling out in front of you. You name it, it was about today in Salisbury. >

2. Re: Saturday madness (point system) 
    ONFIRE
    Don't get that sort of problem! If I did... they would all end up in the body panel repair shop!
    ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ever tried Kalms 8-)

3. Re: Saturday madness (point system) 
    yep know how u feel i didnt even get a hundred yards from home today before some idiot in a saxo tried to T bone me!!!

4. Re: Saturday madness (point system) 
    I've noticed a bit of a silly season start just recently.
    In the last week or so I've probably had more incidents that required dealing with than in the previous month that I've lived in Swindon. Most have been due to heavy traffic but I've definitely noticed things like lane discipline getting even worse as well as interesting interpretations of things like red lights or who has priority on a roundabout.

5. Re: Saturday madness (point system) 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod
    Do car drivers have some sort of point system for making bikers lives hell on the roads?
    Whenever the sun comes out there they are, cutting you up, deliberatly stopping you overtaking when stuck in a traffick jampulling out in front of you. You name it, it was about today in Salisbury. >

you should try living in Tisbury m8, the old bids driving right at you . . . . . . . . . .