Notices

Thread: Heart Warming.

1. Heart Warming. 
    I had a very heart warming moment today.

While sitting to dinner with my family, we were talking about my brother who is in the process of becoming a Driving Instructor. Anyway, we were kidding on my daughter (12) that he could teach her to drive, which for some reason she found very amusing. I asked her if she wanted to do a bike test first, and without hesitation she nodded and said “yeah” enthusiastically……… “and I want a Kawasaki” Shes been brought up sooooo well. 8-)
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

2. Re: Heart Warming. 
    Diamond Member
    :'( OMG! They say bikes are in the blood but now it appears to be in the breeding too!! I knew she came to the Lysley for some reason!!! Good to hear the next generation has an interest in bikes as well. My 13 year old son is the same!!

3. Re: Heart Warming. 
    Platinum Member
    She's got the make right already - top kid!

4. Re: Heart Warming. 
    uh oh they've been brainwashed in to the kawasaki world ;D but in all fairness my kawasaki never let me down, u must be truly proud mate

5. Re: Heart Warming. 
    Get em young enough the possibilitys are endless!...needless to say mine will have a bike too if i have anything to do with it, ex thinks not..we will see!!

6. Re: Heart Warming. 
    Platinum Member
    my little girl is 5 weeks old tomorrow, her mum said she's not going any where near bikes till she's 16!

7. Re: Heart Warming. 
    Diamond Member
    My X would have **** offf and die headfit if she knew Jeremy (my son) had a bike (see gallery) and the same for the bike show in Calne tomorrow!

He is a little wb at heart as hes ALWAYS trying to put threds on Muppet Forum but hes not as funny as me!! Hes always wanting to know whats going on and he was sorry to hear about BB today when he came down for a 24hr visit!

I would like to put him forward as the first Junior junior member! Any objections?

8. Re: Heart Warming. 
    Quote Originally Posted by b_1_rd
    I had a very heart warming moment today.

While sitting to dinner with my family, we were talking about my brother who is in the process of becoming a Driving Instructor. Anyway, we were kidding on my daughter (12) that he could teach her to drive, which for some reason she found very amusing. I asked her if she wanted to do a bike test first, and without hesitation she nodded and said “yeah” enthusiastically……… “and I want a Kawasaki” Shes been brought up sooooo well. 8-)
    that's beautiful man

brings a tear to my eye
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.