Notices

Thread: Motorcycle parking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Motorcycle parking 
    Platinum Member
    Does anyone else recive **** form poeple at work for where they park?
    If i park in a marked bay i get moaned at cause i don't need all the space, if i park somewhere that looks suitable then it's in someones way! So what if the site director had to direct a visitor around my bike! There fault for not giving motorcylces designated parking!

2. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    You have just as much right to use a full parking space as a car! I bet most of the car drivers arrive alone in their vehicle, so there by using too much space! Tell them to to get a life! >
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

3. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    ONFIRE
    Us bikers should all be ashamed of ourselves taking up valuable Car driver's parking spaces... :-[ :-[ :'(

NOT!

I park anywhere legally possiable, that includes full blown car \ bike spaces. Never had any verbal complaints or strange Car driver like looks :P :-* :-/ Guess its the meer threat of the car bodypanel repair workshop >;D ;D ;D ;D

4. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    Park where ever you like, as long as its legal.

5. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    Never had any problems, at work we all seem to park in the same places day after day, so I guess I have my own parking space now, so I put either car or bike in it ( depending on the weather :-/ )

6. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    Platinum Member
    At my work their in the process of a 6 million pound extension, so they've got rid of one of the car parks (the one with the motorcycle parking) to build on. Now parking has become a bit of an issue. They have given me a speical locker for my leathers though, which is nice

7. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    well for wot im about to tell u u may judge me but i dont care!! .... last xmas i went into swindon to do my last bit of shopping and some disabled git had parked v badly in a motorbike bay, needless to say i was not too impressed. wen i came back from shopping it was still there so i wrote a bitchy note to the effect "is ur disability blindness?? u need to take more driving lessons to learn to park properly and just cos u have a disabled badge doesnt give u the right to park wherever the bloody hell u feel like etc merrry xmas a*** hole!" then i slapped it on the windscreen next to the parking ticket he'd been given! ;D had to run away pretty quick tho cos the police were walking in my direction as i was doin it!

8. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    Quote Originally Posted by bazzashazza
    well for wot im about to tell u u may judge me but i dont care!! .... last xmas i went into swindon to do my last bit of shopping and some disabled git had parked v badly in a motorbike bay, needless to say i was not too impressed. wen i came back from shopping it was still there so i wrote a bitchy note to the effect "is ur disability blindness?? u need to take more driving lessons to learn to park properly and just cos u have a disabled badge doesnt give u the right to park wherever the bloody hell u feel like etc merrry xmas a*** hole!" then i slapped it on the windscreen next to the parking ticket he'd been given! ;D had to run away pretty quick tho cos the police were walking in my direction as i was doin it!
    It was you was it......my mate was most upset with that note, I'm sure he'll be around to visit you shortly!
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

9. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    tell him i can't wait to give him an a*** kicking :P

10. Re: Motorcycle parking 
    Quote Originally Posted by evilkeneval
    Does anyone else recive **** form poeple at work for where they park?
    If i park in a marked bay i get moaned at cause i don't need all the space, if i park somewhere that looks suitable then it's in someones way! So what if the site director had to direct a visitor around my bike! There fault for not giving motorcylces designated parking!

i don't get ****e for where i park but at Tesco's the peeps in cages insist on using the motorcycle parking as a trolley bay so my fav thing to do is put my bike in then take all the trolleys out and put them in the road - coz it ain't my job to move trolleys and the cages can't got anywhere. ;D ;D oh

and if the old bids (thats you again blue) park in the parent and child parking i park in the disabled ;D ;D tit for tat i reckon.