Notices

Thread: Stuff

1. Stuff 
    Firstly Hi to all of you that I met at the Ace cafe a few weeks ago. Just been non stop the past 3 weeks including a trip back to Spain so havent had time to post.

Need a new rear tyre for the Falco. I can get a pair of Diablos from a dealer that I know on ebay for a good price but really only need the front so.. Who is the best dealer locally to Swindon, I will probably just take the loose wheel in and get them to supply and fit. If however it is worthwhile I may buy from Ebay and just get them to fit (and keep the front for later) If you could let me know I would be grateful.

Doing a trackday at Cadwell on Friday 11, I did say I would let a few of you know but a mate of mine booked it. As of this morning there were only 2 places left but if you fancy it.....

Anyway thats all for now, hope to catch up with some of you soon

2. Re: Stuff 
    I just missed out on booking the day so I've booked in on the evening session instead.

3. Re: Stuff 
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo
    I just missed out on booking the day so I've booked in on the evening session instead.
    Guess I'll be packing up when you get there. What will you be riding, I'll come over and say hello.

4. Re: Stuff 
    Stu
    Hi,

I used bike treads down on the Kembrey Ind Est in Swindon they should do it.

Stu

any problems pm and I'll see what I can sort but wouldn't be able to get it balanced!

5. Re: Stuff 
    I'll be riding a black and orange ZXr400 race bike with the number 132 on the sides and front.