Notices

Thread: Anyone ride cruisers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Anyone ride cruisers 
    Just wonderin' if anyone ownes or ridesr crusiers, like Harleys or Virago's ? I'm down in the Salisbury area and got a 250 Regal Raptor, but guess I should be looking for something bigger...I fancy a Dyna Superglide or similar

2. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Paul (who doesn't use the forums but comes on the rides) has a triumph bonneville america - 800 engine in that pics probably in the gallery somewhere! also have a few 125 marauder riders here
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Will look out for ya and say hello mate! Think ive seen ya about ive got an old Ducati with high bars think that counts lol

4. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod
    Just wonderin' if anyone ownes or ridesr crusiers, like Harleys or Virago's ? I'm down in the Salisbury area and got a 250 Regal Raptor, but guess I should be looking for something bigger...I fancy a Dyna Superglide or similar
    Noooooooooo don't do it...............................

seriously tho i ride a HD Sportster (amongst other things) I'm usually back and fore between where i live and Burnout bikes in Downton. If you really want to go the cruiser ways go talk to the guys in there, they are very knowledgeable and usually helpful (sometimes grumpy) if you buy them doughnuts ;D

5. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HC8
    [quote author=Rod link=1155469825/0#0 date=1155469825]Just wonderin' if anyone ownes or ridesr crusiers, like Harleys or Virago's ? I'm down in the Salisbury area and got a 250 Regal Raptor, but guess I should be looking for something bigger...I fancy a Dyna Superglide or similar

seriously tho i ride a HD Sportster (amongst other things) I'm usually back and fore between where i live and Burnout bikes in Downton. If you really want to go the cruiser ways go talk to the guys in there, they are very knowledgeable and usually helpful (sometimes grumpy) if you buy them doughnuts ;D[/quote]
    Leand him your bike Hc8 he'll soon change his mind!

6. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Quote Originally Posted by evelknievel
    [quote author=HC8 link=1155469825/0#3 date=1155492154][quote author=Rod link=1155469825/0#0 date=1155469825]Just wonderin' if anyone ownes or ridesr crusiers, like Harleys or Virago's ? I'm down in the Salisbury area and got a 250 Regal Raptor, but guess I should be looking for something bigger...I fancy a Dyna Superglide or similar

seriously tho i ride a HD Sportster (amongst other things) I'm usually back and fore between where i live and Burnout bikes in Downton. If you really want to go the cruiser ways go talk to the guys in there, they are very knowledgeable and usually helpful (sometimes grumpy) if you buy them doughnuts ;D[/quote]
    Leand him your bike Hc8 he'll soon change his mind! [/quote]

Rod you are quite welcome to blip round on my sporty anytime

EK - learn to bloody spell - or sort those dyslexic fingers out lol and I don't seem to remember anyone being able to keep up, up spread eagle hill at compton the other week :P :P My guess is you were still trying to change down ;D ;D

7. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Platinum Member
    Can't spell for peanuts!
    I was going slow so we didn't loose our 125! and so i was a safe ditance from all the falling debris form your bike! ;D

8. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Can't spell for peanuts!
    I was going slow so we didn't loose our 125! and so i was a safe ditance from all the falling debris form your bike! ;D

Hey they only ever fall off ONCE

9. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Platinum Member
    Once a week??

10. Re: Anyone ride cruisers 
    Once a week??

Which side of my gun did you want to be EK?? :-*