Notices

Thread: The King is dead..........

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Stu
    Tut Tut I hope you weren't racing on the road! on the other hand HA HA for losing!

2. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Beaten by someone on a slower bike..i am in stitches

3. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Nice one Rex Since when was a hangover a good enough excuse eh

4. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinz1000K3
    Beaten by someone on a slower bike..i am in stitches
    Slower bike? The GB missile has about 30BHP more than my prilla, but it was definately not slower on the day. Think I was still in trackday mode after last Friday at Donnington........................

I had thought about leaving the camera on for the ride but decided not to.........that film would have been worth a fortune.

5. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by rex the sprocket
    [quote author=Sinz1000K3 link=1156706352/0#11 date=1156756934]Beaten by someone on a slower bike..i am in stitches
    Slower bike? The GB missile has about 30BHP more than my prilla, but it was definately not slower on the day. Think I was still in trackday mode after last Friday at Donnington........................

I had thought about leaving the camera on for the ride but decided not to.........that film would have been worth a fortune. [/quote]

I think he was getting at the fact yours is slower and less power! Well thats how read it.

6. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Stu ............... its all relative cos I regularly rip past R1's, Gixer 1000's and Fireblades with desparately slow riders (GB not included).

7. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by rex the sprocket
    Stu ............... its all relative cos I regularly rip past R1's, Gixer 1000's and Fireblades with desparately slow riders (GB not included).
    I know exactly what you mean I used to see it everyday at the bike shop. All the gear know idea
    We had nick names for some groups but on't put them on just incase it offends.

I used to blitz similar on the old gsxr 6

8. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Platinum Member
    Ok all you 'wannabee kings'.......It was an isolated incident (Hopefully :-[) so don't get your hopes up!! : :P ;D

9. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixerBoy
    Ok all you 'wannabee kings'.......It was an isolated incident (Hopefully :-[) so don't get ypur hopes up!! : :P ;D
    Yeah an isolated incident that went on for about an hour over the roads around Burford, Chipping Norton, Stow, Cheltenham, Cirencester and Fairford.

Poor old 'Dijon' needed about 3 bags of sugar to get his energy levels up afterwards......... Oh well they say everybody gets 5 seconds of fame

10. Re: The King is dead.......... 
    Platinum Member
    Kick a man whiles he down wontcha!! :-/ :'(