Notices

Thread: Good chrome cleaner

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Good chrome cleaner 
    Just been in the garage cleaning the hog and watching the rain comming down. I cleaned the tank and panels with Autoglym super resin polish, some went onto the chrome so I discovered that it's a brilliant Chrome cleaner 8-) , and easy to use just one can to do the lot

2. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    Platinum Member
    You should have spoke to BB she a brilliant chrome cleaner, got a really good action

3. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    Now you know I never cleaned the Bonnie :P

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    You should have spoke to BB she a brilliant chrome cleaner, got a really good action
    BB and BlueBiker you should be a double act..... you two are off again! ...after all the messin' on BB's new bike thread! well what ever next!

5. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    you should hear us when we are together! ;D

BB

Sorry for hijacking the thread! I'm staff I should know better!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    I dread to think! I bet it is a riot ..hey who ever said life begins at 50 wasn't wrong, judging by you two!

7. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    Come to the Lysley tomorrow & see us in action! Talking that is!!

BB

8. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    I have only got a pink stetson.. wouldn't look quiet right would it, but you never know i may just come to see as I have many mental pictures of the W.B crowd.It would be good to dispell some of the myths! ;D

9. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblade069
    I dread to think! I bet it is a riot ..hey who ever said life begins at 50 wasn't wrong, judging by you two!
    we've been known to finish off with two jokes and a funny song,.............ta...dar

and can I ask a question :? what's the significance of the O and the 69 in your name,.......just curious x :P

10. Re: Good chrome cleaner 
    It is not compulsary to wear pink, we want as many ppl there as possible regardless of colour!

BB