Notices

Thread: Trike MSVA test

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Trike MSVA test 
    Hi all, you may remember me posting on WBF usually in the technical help section as I have been trying to get my wrecked Yamaha xj900 trike put back together and through the dreaded MSVA test.

My thanks again to everyone who offered advice and information. I can't believe that its almost 2 years since I got my baby.

Anyway, thanks to a lot of great people I am happy to report that after failing the MSVA test last September on 6 very silly points, my baby passed last Tuesday and I am now just waiting for my new Reg from DVLA and I'll be on the road by spring and looking forward to attending a few of the rallies that I know happen down here.

My thanks again to everyone. Hope to see you out and about soon.

Larry - flyingosca

2. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Good to hear you finally got there! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Look forward to seeing it on the road sometime

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Diamond Member
    Yah well done sir, now maybe Amante might pull his finger out and get his trike on the road.

4. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Amante is playing with the electrics now, sounds like it will keep him quiet for [s]hours[/s] days

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Diamond Member
    Yeah right, him and electrics....you know that long hair it will all be standing on its ends by next week ;D ;D

6. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Got any pics Larry?
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

7. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    I'll get some pics up asap guys. she needs a tidy up now she's legal!

8. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Diamond Member
    What like a wash???
    Cos if you are let me know and I will park mine alongside for a splash as well.... ;D ;D

9. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    hehehe yeah, a wash is on the list but I want to tidy up the wiring, polish the chrome, clean the engine etc. Can't let the side down y-know.

10. Re: Trike MSVA test 
    Platinum Member
    Congratulations, you finally made it