Notices

Thread: New bike test lash up!

1. New bike test lash up! 
    ONFIRE
    British learners face a more complicated and more expensive bike test from April. Read this if you are a fan of hopeless bureaucracy. And get your test sorted today. Or before April 2009 ... :P

http://www.superbike.co.uk/news/New_...ws_276746.html

2. Re: New bike test lash up! 
    Diamond Member
    Ohhhh the dredded new test, i am so lucky, i could have been doing that as i wanted to wait to my DAS i was going to take the new test after my 21st in november but when i booked it at my local training center they told me the new test had been delayed to april i breathed a sigh of relife, good luck to anyone taking that new test :-?

3. Re: New bike test lash up! 
    Platinum Member
    have to admit the test we have all passed aint really rockett science is it!!!

4. Re: New bike test lash up! 
    Diamond Member
    nah piss easy this new ones guna be a diff ball game tho by the sounds of it

5. Re: New bike test lash up! 
    Platinum Member
    I feel strongly about this government bureaucracy. It’s a back door way of making it logistically harder for people to pass their tests. This is not good for the future of biking.

I will post some more on this when I have time. We should be fighting this type of legislation.

Also the 100BHP is due to raise its head again in the next couple of years in Brussels along with other daft legislation

6. Re: New bike test lash up! 
    Platinum Member
    dammit I was looking forward to testing the new range of bikes while pi55ed - pah done my test way too many years ago :

7. Re: New bike test lash up! 
    im happy it was put back to april since i've just dont mine in jan and it was easy compared to what they want you to do now.