Notices

Thread: Bike Service

1. Bike Service 
    As a newbie to the world of bikes, just wanted to get the forums opinion of the best place for a bike service in Swindon. Is it a simple choice of either George Whites or Artdeans or are there other companies that are more favourable?

Many thanks.

FQ

2. Re: Bike Service 
    Diamond Member
    Yeah I would say go to BikeTreads in Kembry Park.

3. Re: Bike Service 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Yeah I would say go to BikeTreads in Kembry Park.
    Not doing your p/x for the MV much good

Depending on what service you require and for what bike (I assume a Fazer but you never know)

We were doing interim services for £99 - speak to Andy in the Workshop 01793 716716

Otherwise I have used Bike treads or Gary Vardy in the past

4. Re: Bike Service 
    Ever thought of doing your own servicing. Most jobs on an interim service are very straight forward. If you want to borrow some tools/have some help give me a call on 07795 266230.

5. Re: Bike Service 
    ONFIRE

Don't touch who are they again? Oh Artdeans... They do not have a clue when it comes to mechanics, replaced a stop switch assembly to fix headlamp switch assembly. Also a simple job as adjusting a chain they struggle to understand (Keep well clear) This is from experience. = few other horror stories.. Total wasters.

But can highly Recommend GW's or Gary Vardy (ex GW's) Top Bloke! Or of course BT's all I have personally experienced brilliant service.

6. Re: Bike Service 
    Diamond Member
    Now onfire that is just creeping.....
    Stu sorry but I can never get in for a service in GW's when I want it, and also Bike Treads have always done me proud, so I cant help but recommend them.