Notices

Thread: Just ordered my new machine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Just ordered my new machine 
    Diamond Member
    Just placed an order for the new GSX 650F as the gixxer has to go due to giving me back problems and crippleing me every time i ride it lol

Sorry i couldent do the Deal with you Stu i managed to get one for cheaper than you could do but thanks anyway for your help [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

My GSXR600 K3 is now for sale i will put it in the for sale section if anyones interested

My new bike

2. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    very nice ryan, look forward to seeing that new machine very soon, will get along the sally when the football season ends........ seems never ending this year.

3. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    ONFIRE
    Cheaper than GW's nooooooooo what a Bandit :P

8-)

4. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    Diamond Member
    Its a pretty bandit lol thanks ninja

5. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    Platinum Member
    very nice mate, hope ta see ya out and about on it very soon [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

6. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    Platinum Member
    You f'kin stupid sod - I said to come back if you managed to get a better deal - FFS I wish people listened as we were only discussing the bikes not final prices :

Anyway good choice

7. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    You f'kin stupid sod - I said to come back if you managed to get a better deal - FFS I wish people listened as we were only discussing the bikes not final prices :

Anyway good choice
    Don't listen do they Stu... Nobody beats the unbeatable GW's :P

8. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ONFIRE
    [quote author=Davey link=1239374553/0#5 date=1239384800]You f'kin stupid sod - I said to come back if you managed to get a better deal - FFS I wish people listened as we were only discussing the bikes not final prices :

Anyway good choice
    Don't listen do they Stu... Nobody beats the unbeatable GW's :P[/quote]

We're not always unbeatable but always nice to be given the oppertunity to give a price rather than rough prices after spending such a long time going through the models etc

9. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey
    [quote author=ONFIRE link=1239374553/0#6 date=1239386542][quote author=Davey link=1239374553/0#5 date=1239384800]You f'kin stupid sod - I said to come back if you managed to get a better deal - FFS I wish people listened as we were only discussing the bikes not final prices :

Anyway good choice
    Don't listen do they Stu... Nobody beats the unbeatable GW's :P[/quote]

We're not always unbeatable but always nice to be given the oppertunity to give a price rather than rough prices after spending such a long time going through the models etc

[/quote]

Lol ;D ;D
    Thats exactly what I do shop around then go back to dealer and work out a final deal. Still IMHO GW's are unbeatable 8-)

10. Re: Just ordered my new machine 
    Diamond Member
    i rang around about 10 different suzuki dealers trying to get the best price, and i did think about ringing you stu but i dident think you could do any better than you said, the other places i rang all said they couldent match the deal i got so i decided to go for it, sorry mate :-/