Notices

Thread: UTAG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. UTAG 
    Hi all,

After last weekends events it made a number of us think about the importance of medical information at the scene of an accident. Of course we all hope we'll never need it, but it could be a life saver if we did.

One of the best systems seems to be UTAG which is a dog tag, key fob or credit card you carry with some essential info printed on it but it's also a USB stick which can contain a lot more detail and medical requirements/history, and when plugged into a PC, makes the info available in multiple languages.

http://www.utagice.com/acatalog/utag.html

I've been in touch with them and they've offered free engraving to Mermaid Bikers which equates to £5 off the bottom three items on the above page. I reckon the engraving is essential, so I think this is a good deal and I wanted to pass it on to everyone in WB.

I need to give them expected numbers within the next few days so if you'd like to order one at the discounted price, please let me know either on this thread or by PM. Once I have the full list I'll then pass on instructions on how to order at the special price.

Regards,

2. Re: UTAG 
    Just to back Dave up on this one, I already have a UTAG and think it's a *great* idea.

3. Re: UTAG 
    Or you could just speak to your friendly, local bike training business owner, who can get them at trade price....... I can buy these in boxes of 20 and pass them on at £15 a pop. Get them engraved yourself at Timpson for £2......

4. Re: UTAG 
    Is that a genuine offer then Leigh? If so I'll take you up on it as I'm sure UTAG themselves would be a lot happier with that deal too. Please drop me a PM and give me your contact details if you're serious.

Thanks,

5. Re: UTAG 
    hmmm ill have a think about getting one,,will let you know
    There are 2 new posts since your last visit. (You have read 3 of these posts.)

6. Re: UTAG 
    OK, well we might be changing the details of the offer thanks to Leigh. The price will only go down though... so please do let me know. I'm keeping a master list of all those interested.

Regards,

7. Re: UTAG 
    Platinum Member
    I'm up for getting one of these at a cheaper price!!!

8. Re: UTAG 
    I'll put you on the list Crewy. Thanks.

9. Re: UTAG 
    Put me on the list Dave, wouldn't mind one of these!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

10. Re: UTAG 
    You're on the list Stuart. Thanks.