Notices

Thread: Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season

1. Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season 
    http://www.superbike-news.co.uk/abso...erbike+News%29

Hallelujah! At long last all that hard work last season has paid off for Tommy. Here's hoping this is the break he needs. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

kj

2. Re: Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season 
    Great news for Tommy

3. Re: Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season 
    It certainly is and I'll be popping up to see him tomorrow afternoon to give him some bubbly to celebrate with. This news has certainly cheered me up given the bad start to the month we've had with my father in law passing away in South Africa.

I saw Tommy's father on Saturday and he didn't breathe a word to me (whilst sorting out my car tyres) .... so I'll be having words with him tomorrow :

kj

4. Re: Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season 
    Platinum Member
    Hopefully this will mean he wont keep getting compared to his late brother Ollie

5. Re: Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season 
    I agree, to a certain extent, Crewy, albeit Tommy is the more natural rider of the two boys. Ollie had to work really hard to achieve what he did. Tommy is fearless (to his own detriment) and has a determination which will take him far in the racing industry. I'm truly chuffed for him as this year has been very difficult for the family who have all funded his racing between their respective businesses. He's raced on Ollie's old race bike with all sorts of spare parts from standard road bikes (having been rushed up at the last minute from the family garage - must check my bike to see if there are any bits missing ). He's blown more engine parts than I care to mention....

Now I will just have to make sure that we have funds available so I can be on the sidelines to cheer that little tinker on in 2010. :-*

kj

6. Re: Bridewell signed up for 2010 BSB Season 
    Good to hear [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”