Notices

Thread: Kawasaki Servicing

1. Kawasaki Servicing 
    Guys,
    Anyone recommend a decent place to have my 08 ZX6R serviced, she has only done 1100miles, and had her 600miler in July last year? Will be living in Upavon.

Cheers and ride safe,

Jon 8-)

2. Re: Kawasaki Servicing 
    Don't know really, tend to do all of my own. Maybe Bournemouth Kawasaki, they're involved in racing. If it's only done 1100 miles does it really need a service, or was that a typo and you mean 11000? If only 1100, the most you'll need to do is change the oil, and if it's not been used much in the last 8 months I wouldn't be too bothered about doing that to be honest. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

3. Re: Kawasaki Servicing 
    Diamond Member
    Got my Z750 from New had its 400 mile service but doesn't need another until 4000, did an oil & filter change at 2000 [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

4. Re: Kawasaki Servicing 
    Hi. as you are close to Shrewton have you tried Bridge Garage. Speak to Chaz, just had my V-Strom serviced there and they stamp the book to keep the warranty up. Good service, do not rip you off and very helpful. Also they do MOT's, even on weekends. If you need the number let me know.

5. Re: Kawasaki Servicing 
    I always took my old ZX6r down to Hayballs in Salisbury.

Although they're no longer an official Kwak dealer (now Yamaha), I believe their service dept is still recognised by kwak should you want that official stamp.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.