Hi everyone,
Im celebrating passing my test on Monday after it being cancelled 3 times due to the bad weather and then having to wait 6 weeks for a slot once the sun came out, but I did it, and with only one minor fault.

Now I have ventured out on Lilly, my 1995 650 Suzuki Savage (hence the name) it's wonderful to finally be able to make progress in traffic and overtake where possible, unlike on the 125 having to wait in amongst the traffic, and also without 'L' plates which are dangerous in my opinion with regards to the lack of respect you recieve from other road users. I'm enjoying riding much more also because I can now keep up (sort of) with my other half on his VN900.

Anyway, my question is... Now that my speeds are above 50 or so, Im getting a lot of air seeping through the visor on my cheapish helmet resulting in watery eyes. Can anyone tell me if this is because of a cheap helmet and will a shoei/arrai sort it out. Do you get what you pay for? Im happy to spend £300 + but don't want to still be in tears when I arrive anywhere.

Thanks all and go safe.

Rachel