a lot of you stated an interest in riding offroad BUT also said that buying a bike was expensive....
ive been thinking of an idea for a while now, and think its time to suggest it....
if 5 or 6 of you want to form a "committee" and put in an amount of money "approx £100" for instance, then i can help run a "Shared offroader"...it will be a small bike, cheap to insure, easy to learn on and easy to maintain. the more people who put money into ownership then the cheaper it will be for everyone...
il offer the services for maintenance/fixing bent things, and MAY even be able to keep it at my house.
youll be invited out with my group, and some hints and advice can be passed along too.

if you can form a committee and talk it through im happy to help.... although i do not want to be a part owner/on the committee....

might even be worth "Hiring" the bike out to non "owners" to help pay for itself....this is the cheapest way of getting a lot of you out on an offroader, letting you try before you buy one.....

let me know your thoughts.

Jd.