Notices

Thread: Sore bum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Sore bum 
    Diamond Member
    I have the standard seat on my fazer thou and after a couple of hours in the saddle I get a sore bum. I would welcome any ideas that would help. No puns please only constructive suggestions. lol.

Cheers

2. Re: Sore bum 
    Search for Putnams on tinternet and buy an inflatable stadium seat, just a little air is all you need in it and put it on your seat, nice and comfy then.

3. Re: Sore bum 
    Diamond Member
    Try that cheers

4. Re: Sore bum 
    we used to use a piece of sheepskin,with some para cord to secure it to the seat.yeah i know i`m a kiwi,and you can borrow the velcro glves any time.Take it off if it`s gonna freeze cos otherwise you get piles.

5. Re: Sore bum 
    If you get piles then you'll really find out what a sore bum feels like!! ;D.............not that I've got them you understand, my dear old dad is always complaining about them. ;D
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

6. Re: Sore bum 
    Platinum Member
    Get a sportsbike, i find the 'canted' forward position takes the weight off my rear.

7. Re: Sore bum 
    Diamond Member
    You could get one of those Air Hawk blow up seats, or you can get your seat padded out a bit more.

Isnt it funny how different people fit different bikes, I rode to the south (ish) of France on my VFR and didnt have an issue, yet a mate had the same type of bike and couldnt do more than 100 miles before needing a rest.

8. Re: Sore bum 
    Platinum Member
    I think Suzuki and Yamaha offer gel seats as an optional extra might be worth checking with your local dealer.

9. Re: Sore bum 
    I have a paper thin seat on the ninja and dont find its my arse that suffers is my meat and two veg, after a long ride I get off and my balls are totally numb!

10. Re: Sore bum 
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1988
    I have a paper thin seat on the ninja and dont find its my arse that suffers is my meat and two veg, after a long ride I get off and my balls are totally numb!
    ;D ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”