Notices

Thread: MCE Insurance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. MCE Insurance 
    Diamond Member

Just wandering if anyone here is with them, and their experience so far? I've found them to be ineptitude personified, oh bliss!

2. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Platinum Member
    I deal with MCE on a daily basis and used to be insured with them - good prices easy to get hold of sales team but not so to make changes. Don't know about the claims side. I deal with the dealer side and they operate very professionally [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

3. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Used them on my first bike and on my current bike.

Never had any dramas with them although like Stu, I haven't had to deal with any claims through them.
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

4. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Platinum Member
    I'm with them, as of last week. 1/3rd of what i was paying Devitts, and upgrading the breakdown to full jobbie with the RAC is only an extra £50

5. Re: MCE Insurance 
    They've been the cheapest quoters that I've used and they seem to be happy with insuring project honda on its frame number and they also took my no claims from Gib as well [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

I'll probably use them whenever I get my new bike because they were cheapest, although I found them to be cheaper via Tesco's than on their own site :-?

6. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Platinum Member
    CarolNash say they will beat any quote in their advert. I use them and they have been very good, worth a call.
    www.CaroleNash.com/bike-insurance

7. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Diamond Member
    cheapest i could find, but didnt send me the cover note/doc for nearly 2 weeks!!! screaming at them again and again only got me passed round the departments............
    wont be using them again!.....
    would rather pay a bit more and not spend a total of FOUR hours on the phone in 7 different phone calls.
    they even had me in the q on one phone, i rang on the land line and was answered before the mobile that i was waiting on!
    they didnt ring me back TWICE when they said they would.....

sodding useless................

8. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Platinum Member
    CarolNash say they will beat any quote in their advert.
    That's worth knowing.

9. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydangerous
    cheapest i could find, but didnt send me the cover note/doc for nearly 2 weeks!!! screaming at them again and again only got me passed round the departments............
    wont be using them again!.....
    would rather pay a bit more and not spend a total of FOUR hours on the phone in 7 different phone calls.
    they even had me in the q on one phone, i rang on the land line and was answered before the mobile that i was waiting on!
    they didnt ring me back TWICE when they said they would.....

sodding useless................

This is more similar to my own experience, will not renew with them. I actually don't mind paying more if I have to, hopefully it guarantees talking to someone that knows what doing their job means...

10. Re: MCE Insurance 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roll_on
    CarolNash say they will beat any quote in their advert. I use them and they have been very good, worth a call.
    www.CaroleNash.com/bike-insurance

The more people I ask, the more votes this lot gets. My sv is due in September, and will try to go with them, especially if they make it cheaper. (The sv insurance is under a £100 at the moment) I've also heard they're brilliant for more than one bike AND the best if you happen to have any mishaps outside of the UK. What else can a girl ask for?! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]