Notices

Thread: Be Carefull

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Be Carefull 
    Just rode back from Trowbridge,and met a bloke in a black bmw 3 series reg started with a w.He tryed to run me off the road when i was filtering past him then over took me on the traffic lights at west ashton then brake tested me all the way to Westbury were i went past him in traffic gave him a wide berth,he is a fat chavvy looking tw*t and shouted get yourself a proper bike,so he must be a thick tw*t seeing i was riding a zx9r.Be very carefull if you meet him,oh and if you know him i would like to meet him >

2. Re: Be Carefull 
    Stupid Tw%$$T !!

3. Re: Be Carefull 
    This car driver showed himself to be extremely thick,
    But in every bunch of roses, you're bound to find a pr*ck.
    ;D

I like the road to Trowbridge so I am there regularly - thanks for the warning!

4. Re: Be Carefull 
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYJAY
    I like the road to Trowbridge so I am there regularly - thanks for the warning!
    I hate that road because I'm forever stuck behind tw*ts who think it's acceptable to do 20mph below the speed limit >

But it's seems to be like that on every road in Wiltshire ;D

5. Re: Be Carefull 
    Platinum Member
    I would have carved out his heart with teaspoons, for the ZX9r comment alone
    Seriously, you took the best route in giving him a wide berth. Mental note of plate, and if ever you see it parked up, you can make pretty patterns on his roof.

6. Re: Be Carefull 
    Diamond Member
    Sounds like a right idiot, hope I never meet him.

7. Re: Be Carefull 
    A fat chavvy tw@t from Trowbridge eh? That narrows it down a bit.

Glad you had the sense to turn the other cheek. Doesn't matter how in the right you are, if someone is prepared to used their car as a weapon just get the hell out of there.

Just think, some poor b@stard has to live or work with that poor excuse for a human being.

8. Re: Be Carefull 
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_geoghegan
    A fat chavvy tw@t from Trowbridge eh? That narrows it down a bit.

Just think, some poor b@stard has to live or work with that poor excuse for a human being.

Now you know why woman can be grumpy [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Be Carefull 
    To55er!!

They do exist, I had one a few years ago. I had a argument with a guy over filtering, then this other tw@t (not the guy I argued with) followed me to vent his spleen.... tailgaited me and other cars, lectured my back on road safety and dangerous riding, how he was a gifted race rider, how I was a disgrace to bikers etc etc.... then sped off through the village at over 60 in th 30 zone....

You have to laugh after. ;D They brighten up a dull world!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

10. Re: Be Carefull 
    If he had tried running me off the road when filtering and it was possible to still get past he would have lost his wing mirror on my way past!

As least you are fine, and to be honest if you knew his whole car registration it would have been worth reporting it to the police, sounds like he was using his car as a weapon from what you said!