Notices

Thread: Protection

1. Protection 
    I just read about a new 'Air Bag' suit for motorcyclists that works by radio sensing the distance the rider is from the bike...

I so want to be there to see the first person wearing one who pops to the news agents and forgets to deactivate it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: Protection 
    lmao, true.. what happens if you slide and don't get far enough away from the bike?! =/ :-[

3. Re: Protection 
    theres one that relies on a tag being attached to a cable to the bike, kinda like a parachute and people have forgotten to remove the tag before getting off the bike

4. Re: Protection 
    Diamond Member
    That is such a dumb thing! I can easily see myself forgetting to switn it off and go around impersonating a blowfish!!!

5. Re: Protection 
    ;D ;D
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

6. Re: Protection 
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdog
    I just read about a new 'Air Bag' suit for motorcyclists that works by radio sensing the distance the rider is from the bike...

I so want to be there to see the first person wearing one who pops to the news agents and forgets to deactivate it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Dont walk too far to the loo either... Could be a shock!!! [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif]
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Protection 
    I can already see someone stuck in the pubs door way as they try to deflate the jacket

8. Re: Protection 
    Apparently getting off the bike and forgetting to detatch the cord isnt sufficient force to activate the airbag so I have heard. I believe they are bringing out airbag jackets as well.
    I am all for the idea sure the system will get better over time as with most things.

9. Re: Protection 
    Quote Originally Posted by mcicy
    I can already see someone stuck in the pubs door way as they try to deflate the jacket
    I can think of worse fates!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"