Notices

Thread: A terrible accident or rough justice???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Ne...uspect-killed/

The decision is yours.... I've already made my mind up on this one !

[smiley=lipsrsealed.gif]

2. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    Platinum Member
    Nope glad he's dead and hope he suffered dying too - thieving scum deserves no sympathy from me.

3. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    Im sorry but I still think its a waste of a life... he probably still has parents, siblings maybe his own children who will be devastated at his death...... no death of another human being should be celebrated!!

4. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    interesting 2 very differing contrasting attitudes so far , nobody deserves to die but again was this person tempting fate by acting so irresponsibly? , even a bike thief should have some sense to wear a helmet knowing damn well that police etc will give some level of chase

5. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    I'm with Beamer but what an idiot!! (not Beamer!)
    It's all about the ride!

6. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    Little Sympathy from me for the person who stole the bike. I feel sorry for his family though that he died. But seriously, what was he thinking......

On a side note, what is wrong with our stupid country, H&S has gone mad that the police wouldnt pursue them! If they stole it they should be chased regardless of if they had helmets or if its too dangerous. If they dont want to be chased and put in more danger, then DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLES STUFF!

7. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    Platinum Member
    Please don't get me wrong I feel the sympathy for the family but people like that I don't care about - same as rapists, murderers and anyone else that abuses the privaledge of life or makes others a misery

8. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    Bike Thieves? **** 'em... those that don't kill themselves by riding like twats should be summarily executed when caught... at least they will be when the Voice of Reason Party runs the country > I have no time whatsoever for thieving scum, I've worked hard for everything that I have so what gives some low-life the right to walk off with it just because they feel like it? The bleeding heart social workers and the like can stuff their "social deprivation" and "didn't have enough teddy bears as a child" bollocks - thieves are lazy and greedy and as far as I'm concerned, when they cross the line and start nicking peoples' stuff, they forfeit all their rights.

Oh, and another thing......
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

9. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    totally agree Scotty, cut their bollocks off as well!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

10. Re: A terrible accident or rough justice??? 
    Totally with you Scotty - grew up in little better that an orphanage myself - everything i have i worked for - and damn hard.

If anyone nicks my bike they'd probably better off in a quick accident than when i got hold of them!!!

The stupid prats think riding a bike is simple - no need to learn - no need to wear protective gear - no need to respect anyone or anything - after all everything is their right and they think they are immortal.

Sadly we see far more of that attitude these days - when I was a boy......................yawn