Notices

Thread: Any proper rich buggers on here?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Any proper rich buggers on here? 
    have PM'd ya
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

2. Re: Any proper rich buggers on here? 
    Wish I knew some because I'm involved with sponsorship for the newly crowned 2010 British Supersport Champion, Sam Lowes, finding sponsors even for someone who has been leading the Supersport Championship for almost all of the season is difficult, at best.

Good luck guys.

kj

3. Re: Any proper rich buggers on here? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikermouse
    Wish I knew some because I'm involved with sponsorship for the newly crowned 2010 British Supersport Champion, Sam Lowes, finding sponsors even for someone who has been leading the Supersport Championship for almost all of the season is difficult, at best.

Good luck guys.

kj
    I know exactly what you mean. I supported Victor Cox, and was continually trying to help by getting more sponsors on board. Where does Sam hail from then? :-?
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

4. Re: Any proper rich buggers on here? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikermouse

Good luck guys.

kj
    Hey KJ, do you know one of Sam's mechanics, Craig Reilly? He's one of the Phase One lads and came off-roading in Spain with us last week, I knew he was working for an IDM team but had no idea he was working for Sam too.
    Well done to Sam by the way, a thoroughly deserved championship for a guy who's always got a smile on his face [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

5. Re: Any proper rich buggers on here? 
    Still looking for businesses or individuals with money... I know times are tough, but think of the long term benefit. If we get enough interest, we'll hold a presentation at Basil's, and go through what to expect from sponsorship, and it's possible advertising benefits.

Just have a think about this:- Back in the 90's when Jamie Whitham and Niall McKenzie were in the Yamaha BSB squad, they were sponsored by Cadbury's Boost. Believe it or not, there was a major increase in sales as a consequence. Bikers are loyal, and seeing the team sponsored by Boost bars, made a conserted effort to buy their product. Of course this also meant replica paint jobs appearing on just about every kind of Yam you could think of. I witnessed the purchasing of said Boost bars, by bikers that were only intent in supporting the team. Until then, I'd never thought that product placement would have an affect on the biker/chocolate consumer. So it works.
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk