Notices

Thread: Hein Gericke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hein Gericke 
    I popped over to Bristol to buy a kreiga rucksack on Sunday and the conversation went something like this:

Shop Assistant:.............. Doesn't even look up as I stand at the counter

Me: "Excuse me do you have any R25s?"

SA: "Nope" Still reading his magazine

Me: "Do you know when you'll be getting any more?"

SA: "Dunno mate...." At this point he finally makes eye contact and can see that I'm not happy about the level of customer service i'm recieving. "Uh...should get some in next week. We've been struggling to get deliveries due to the weather"

I then went to fowlers and was treated like a long lost son by 2 members of staff. Who'd have thought it. I guess Fowlers have started listening while HG are resting on their laurels.

2. Re: Hein Gericke 
    Platinum Member
    The one in Farnborough has this girl that works there...only reason i go in, on my way to Motorcycle ****ty. Having said that, most of my gear is HG...DOH!

3. Re: Hein Gericke 
    HG in York on the flip side were awesome when I was home for Christmas.

4. Re: Hein Gericke 
    Diamond Member
    The Cheltenham HG is amazing service, as is the harley dealership...

5. Re: Hein Gericke 
    Platinum Member
    Can you not buy it from there online store mate ? That way you don't need to go into the store at all

6. Re: Hein Gericke 
    Sean.C
    Quote Originally Posted by Squashed_Fly
    The Cheltenham HG is amazing service, as is the harley dealership...

Totally agree about Cheltenham HG, great service and very friendly .

7. Re: Hein Gericke 
    HG in Bristol have always been great when we visited, always very helpful and attentive ... Guess you must need a bigger pair of boobs

8. Re: Hein Gericke 
    Diamond Member
    I have always had great service from HG Reading, Farnborough and Bristol so maybe you were unlucky. There's a new store opened in Oxford that I must get out to see plus I can have a look at the new 6 cylinder K bike at North Oxford BMW which is close by.

9. Re: Hein Gericke 
    Maybe the assistant in question was trained in GW's Honda shop - my presence has never even been acknowledged whenever I've gone in there, and I've never worn my invisibility cloak either! :

There are increasing numbers of unemployed people nowadays, and people with that kind of attitude should join them and make way for someone who actually believes in doing a decent job... >
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

10. Re: Hein Gericke 
    I bought a set of HG heated grips for my Diversion a month or so ago from the Bristol store. Was told they were fully fused (they aren't) and the instructions were only in German. The store have been no subsequent help. Needless to say, being a Numpty, the grips haven't been fitted yet as I don't have a clue what to do with them....doh!