Well, yesterday, i was really looking forward to my sunny ride to Bridgwater but sadly didn't make it out of Trowbridge Had an off, fortunately just down the road from Tina's work place so big thankyou to you Tina and Margo once again

Basically, riding along normal speed, car in front stopped at mini roundabout waiting to turn right, saw this (obviously!), went to apply brake to slow down, hand wouldn't work! OK, tried again, still hand wouldn't work!! By now, bearing in mind my speed is still about 30mph and the car is still stationary, things are getting a bit desperate, otherwise I am going to ride straight into the back of the car Somehow grabbed a handful and you probably know the rest ....... locked the front wheet and it spat me off

My chin took it's fair share of the landing but luckily I had my neckwarmer around it which prevented losing any skin - is just sore, red and scabby now!! I'm sure you can all have a good laugh at me on Sunday, although it's much better today to yesterday so might have healed by then! :P

As to why my hand didn't work .... who knows! My best guess at the moment is a very gruelling early morning personal training session that comprised of alot of push-ups and body weight / dumbells on hands / wrists .... so the moral is.... exercise is bad for you!!! ;D

The bike has a few cosmetics to sort out, mainly on top of the ones from my off last year as bike went down in exactly the same way! As it was happening I was thinking 'I've been here before!!' ;D

So all ends well and I'm looking forward to riding with you all on Sunday and hopefully completing the whole day without falling off or getting lost! ;D