Notices

Thread: ENGINE TUNING (Scoots, 125's and bigger).

1. ENGINE TUNING (Scoots, 125's and bigger). 
    Diamond Member
    well, the times come to get off my arse and earn some money, ive decided to throw in with a mate out the back of Salisbury and go back into the engine tuning game before it moves on toooo much.
    were had projects before with nitrous, turbo systems, superchargers, head mods, cams, big carbs, 5th injectors, big bores, drag bikes, fast road cars, and ive even once had a rally landrover on telly....
    were thinking of expanding into scooters (as there are NO scooter tuning comapnies) 125's and bigger. 2smoke and 4 stroke engines.
    il be there part time and we perform mods on cars as well as bikes.

and if anyone was wondering, no, my gsxr isnt standard... ;-)

so, if anyone has any serious requests for tuning, you know where to come......

2. Re: ENGINE TUNING (Scoots, 125's and bigger). 
    Platinum Member
    Do you have facilities (or contacts) for nicosil re-plating following big-bore jobs?
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation

3. Re: ENGINE TUNING (Scoots, 125's and bigger). 
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnydangerous
    well, the times come to get off my arse and earn some money, ive decided to throw in with a mate out the back of Salisbury and go back into the engine tuning game before it moves on toooo much.
    were had projects before with nitrous, turbo systems, superchargers, head mods, cams, big carbs, 5th injectors, big bores, drag bikes, fast road cars, and ive even once had a rally landrover on telly...were thinking of expanding into scooters (as there are NO scooter tuning comapnies) 125's and bigger. 2smoke and 4 stroke engines.

NO scooter tuning companies? What about Scooter Indulgence on Preston Lane, Lyneham?
    Good luck with your efforts, I hope they take off!
    Stu

Anyone fancy a pint?

4. Re: ENGINE TUNING (Scoots, 125's and bigger). 
    Good luck with the venture, hope it all works out for you.