Notices

Thread: Kriega

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Kriega 
    Wales Trip looks really good - unfortunatly can't make it due to other commitments...

However - the Kriega thing caught my eye (I'm guessing that the - in association with... is just a joke..?)

Had a look at the web site - no dealers in wiltshire..!! Have to travel a little further if I want to eyeball the stuff...

So there's several different packages/configurations - my question is to anybody that knows/has experience which package to go for (maximising luggage space) for:

a) No pillion
    b) With pillion

2. Re: Kriega 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry only have used Cargo and Givi kit

3. Re: Kriega 
    Yes 'in association with' is just a joke as a large number of us have Kriega packs.

From my own experience I can't say anything other than good things about them. I have a US20 and a US10. They both strap to the rear seat on the Ars6 individually or combined (the US10 fits on top or on the side of the US20) I'm just back from the French moto gp and I took combined US30 and got everything in (with a bit of a squeeze cos I take far too much! ;D) They perform well, fit securely on the bike and I never worry about them at high speed. I did however notice that my US20 had a small tear on the top seam when I got home so I called Kriega and they very quickly said send it straight back and they will replace it under warrenty which I am very impressed with.

SO if you are looking for simple luggage with a great name, fits well, stores everything you need for a few days away then buy yourself a set. It's not cheap but in my eyes it's well worth it.

Roxy

4. Re: Kriega 
    Quote Originally Posted by roxychick
    Yes 'in association with' is just a joke as a large number of us have Kriega packs.

From my own experience I can't say anything other than good things about them. I have a US20 and a US10. They both strap to the rear seat on the Ars6 individually or combined (the US10 fits on too or on the side of the US20) I'm just back from the French moto gp and I took combined US30 and got everything in (with a bit of a squeeze cos I take far too much! ;D) They perform well, fit securely on the bike and I never worry about them at high speed. I did however notice that my US20 had a small tear on the top seam when I got home so I called Kriega and they very quickly said send it straight back and they will replace it under warrenty which I am very impressed with.

SO if you are looking for simple luggage with a great name, fits well, stores everything you need for a few days away then buy yourself a set. It's not cheap but in my eyes it's well worth it.

Roxy
    Did you mean on top? ;D
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

5. Re: Kriega 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    [quote author=roxychick link=1305894628/2#2 date=1305896514]Yes 'in association with' is just a joke as a large number of us have Kriega packs.

From my own experience I can't say anything other than good things about them. I have a US20 and a US10. They both strap to the rear seat on the Ars6 individually or combined (the US10 fits on too or on the side of the US20) I'm just back from the French moto gp and I took combined US30 and got everything in (with a bit of a squeeze cos I take far too much! ;D) They perform well, fit securely on the bike and I never worry about them at high speed. I did however notice that my US20 had a small tear on the top seam when I got home so I called Kriega and they very quickly said send it straight back and they will replace it under warrenty which I am very impressed with.

Roxy
    Did you mean on top? ;D
    [/quote]

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH you got me guv!!!! nice one RS! :-* :-* [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=thumbup.gif] LOL

Roxy xxx :-*

6. Re: Kriega 
    finally!! xxx
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

7. Re: Kriega 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    finally!! xxx
    It's taken a long time but yes you got me at last! : ;D xxx

8. Re: Kriega 
    I use a US20 and an R25 rucksack. It's enough storage for a week away and the rucksuck is amazing. I use it for MTB riding too. I can't recomend the Dainese shop on Old Market in Bristol enough. They're so helpful. I can't recomend Hein Gericke on Stoke Croft at all. They're a bunch of pr*cks.
    Hope this helps.

9. Re: Kriega 
    Had a Givi system on previous bike (Blackbird) although I still have the cases - Givi don't make a rack for the Kawasaki - you have to get the Kawasaki system if you want a hard case system... at £700+ a pop - thought I would leave things on hold until I felt that I really needed a luggage system.

Now thinking about camping hols on the bike - the Kriega kit may hold a possible alternative... although may seem expensive - it's all relative - far cheaper than the Kawasaki pannier system...

I guess really I need to get my ass down to the Dainese shop and do some hands on evauation - thanks for the tip regarding Hein Gericke - been there before - though not for many years...

10. Re: Kriega 
    I too two have a US20 and US10 and highly recommend them. They are very versatile and easy to fit to the bike in varying combinations. You can also buy a tank strap so that you can us them as a tank bag, although I have never used one as i have a baglux system, however I suspect that you would only want to use one bag on the front.

I got mine from Hein Gereke in Southampton.