Notices

Thread: Apology to the forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Apology to the forum 
    Diamond Member
    Hi All,

I would like to start te ball rolling and apologise to anybody that has had the misfortune to read any of the bitching, and sniping posts from the last few days.

I'v had my part to play in it, and for that I'm sorry. It's not fair on everyone else.

I'm sure the others involved will quickly follow suit and apologise also. We're all adults, and we've agreed behind the scenes to try and get on in future, and not post anything that could be construed as personal, antagonistic, or outright insulting.

Everyone that has been involved has a lot to contribute to this forum, in ther own way Hopefully we can go back to being a positive place for new & old members, without it looking so hostile.

I've said some unpleasant things to Roxy, and vice versa, by PM. I'm officially holding out the olive branch here.....

Dabz - we're all sorry mate :-[

2. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Diamond Member
    I personally don’t feel there is any reason to carry on with this thread as all that needs to have been said has been.

I think having further apologies on here is not necessary as we will all see if the people involved mean what they say in the weeks to come.

Peace and love isn’t going to break out overnight - so lets just see an nice truce

Gerry

PS. Please, please lets not have a series of “well done SF posts” on this thread as many of us will be nauseated

3. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry
    I personally don’t feel there is any reason to carry on with this thread as all that needs to have been said has been.

I think having further apologies on here is not necessary as we will all see if the people involved mean what they say in the weeks to come.

Peace and love isn’t going to break out overnight - so lets just see an nice truce

Gerry

PS. Please, please lets not have a series of “well done SF posts” on this thread as many of us will be nauseated
    +1
    Tbh it was starting ot put me off the forum a bit as it seemed to work its way into every single thread... hope things will stay a bit more civil now
    Geo

4. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Diamond Member
    I'm sure they will. I just felt a bit gutted when I saw everyones comments on facebook this morning about the whole situation, and I felt they deserved to know it had been sorted, rather than things left up in the air. It's the right thing to do. This forum means a lot to me, as do ALL the people on it. Yeah yeah, it is nauseating - but sometimes that's good for the soul Gerry! ;D

Onwards & upwards - cornwall in T-Minus 1 day, 22 hours & 57 minutes

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

5. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Platinum Member
    Whats said on the forum, stays on the forum. I've always thought you're ok SF, it's everyone else who thinks you're a wanker.

6. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128
    Whats said on the forum, stays on the forum. I've always thought you're ok SF, it's everyone else who thinks you're a wanker.
    3 times a day, every day. If my tent's a rockin, don't come a knockin'!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I couldn't find a more suitable smilie! I'm sure one exists

7. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Can't say i'd noticed. Maybe i'm not paying enough attention.

Is this the sort of thing you were looking for?

8. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Diamond Member
    That'd be it

9. Re: Apology to the forum 
    CORNWALL CORNWALL CORNWALL!!!!!

10. Re: Apology to the forum 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128

ROFLMFAO

That made me chuckle ahahahaaaaaa ;D