Notices

Thread: Visit from the Hindsight Fairy

1. Visit from the Hindsight Fairy 
    Following the great bike falling over incident of last weekend I have had a visit from the hindsight fairy and she has left me with a nice set of GB racing casing covers and crash bungs. The quality of them is amazing, really really impressed and they cover the scratch on the left side engine cover :-)

Now ive dropped and soiled her, I might take her to Castle Combe instead of the Blade, but then again I might not :-)

2. Re: Visit from the Hindsight Fairy 
    Glad it was an easy fix.....made me cringe when i saw/heard the bike fall over.

3. Re: Visit from the Hindsight Fairy 
    Yep, hindsight's wonderful isn't it? : At least it didn't fall on your bloody leg! :'(

Why not take them both to Combe...? That way you can do a direct comparison and convince yourself to put the 675 on track permanently... if you didn't want to do that to yours, Dabz might sell you his....
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

4. Re: Visit from the Hindsight Fairy 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty
    Yep, hindsight's wonderful isn't it? : At least it didn't fall on your bloody leg! :'(

Why not take them both to Combe...? That way you can do a direct comparison and convince yourself to put the 675 on track permanently... if you didn't want to do that to yours, Dabz might sell you his....
    Very true!!! I was actually thinking of doing exactly that, depends on the weather on the day though not sure they will let me run two bikes.