Notices

Thread: Gloves

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Gloves 
    Does anyone know of a decent pair of gloves that you dont have pay an arm and a leg for that the lining dosen`t come out when you take your fingers out?
    Been over GW`s, but even with discount a bit loathe to pay over £50

2. Re: Gloves 
    only gloves ive ever owned where the lining came out were winter gloves.

i dont know of top of my head i using pro gp plus....but i got them in a bargin bit they arnnt cheap gloves.

3. Re: Gloves 
    Banned
    I have a pair of FT summer gloves from GW outlet that cost about 30-40 which do ok. I also have a pair of GP Plus's which are great and even hold out in the rain for a while which impressed me, but do rrp for over £100. hein Gericke stuff is meant to be good value for the ££ but I've never had any to say how good

4. Re: Gloves 
    Platinum Member
    Richa make a good glove - only manufacturer seems to fit my hands properly?? Try a few on then get on ebay...

5. Re: Gloves 
    The only good gloves I have had in the last ten years cost more than £50, my favourites at present are HEIN GERICKE RACING EXTREME GLOVE at £89.99 and I also use BMW pro winter glove 2, which are £87.00

6. Re: Gloves 
    Spada gloves, available from GM Stevens are very well made and good value.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

7. Re: Gloves 
    Mutt,

right now GW's are offloading lots of Frank Thomas gloves etc for under £40 in the outlet side and some quite heavily armoured race gloves too, the ones with the dragons as a motif if memory serves (sorry just back from an 8 mile run , my brain refuses to work properly for an hour after heavy phys in the heat ) Give them a look, they have baskets full of the things , its just finding the right gloves for you. They don't have to look the Mutts Nuts as long as they do the job

(those gloves are Arlen Ness... I knew I'd remember, bloody brain knows I'm less than 2 years off 40 and is playing up ;D)

8. Re: Gloves 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_W
    Spada gloves, available from GM Stevens are very well made and good value.
    I bought a pair of Spada gloves from the bargain bin at Phoenix for £20. A week later I saw identical gloves at Hayballs, with Richa branding, for £47! They're comfy and seem reasonably robust.

Best gloves I've ever owned are a pair of Hein Gericke PSX gloves that I bought in 2004 for £70. Theyve worn through on the thumbs but other than that are still fine and they're uber-comfy. I guess what I'm saying is, you get what you pay for; buy nice or buy twice

9. Re: Gloves 
    Quote Originally Posted by 470four
    Richa make a good glove - only manufacturer seems to fit my hands properly?? Try a few on then get on ebay...
    Richa every time. Good kit as well as gloves. Phoenix again... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
    ABLE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING
    01373 822399
    www.ablemotorcycletraining.co.uk
    markable30@yahoo.co.uk

10. Re: Gloves 
    Platinum Member
    buy nice or buy twice
    Good advice.
    www.shinybikesyndrome.co.uk - Protection through innovation