after fitting my new tyre yesterday me and the mrs went out for a nice ride down to weymouth.

real nice weather , shame it was ruined on 4 differnet occasions

1... a boy racer over takes me in a 30 , he then proceeds to miss a parked bus by mm's, as i catch up with him stuck in traffic i stop at his window to find him texting, i opened my viosr and shouted OI MATE YOUR A Fing Wa**er his face was of pure shock he didnt even know i was there, so fixed on his phone. and my bike is exactly quiet!!

2.....a old man pulls straight out of a junction he never looked and didnt see me......he was inches from wiping my front wheel out, so he got the horn and the finger >

3.. on way home following a car she pulls over....which i assumed was to let me past, as i get along side her she starts to drift back towards me, i had no option but to nail it and get past her..........she was also on the phone.

4.... a car towing a trailer throws a bucket off the trailer straight at me >.....missed me by inches.

overall i hate people ;D

i get little wound up , but when i have my girl on the back i really get worked up.

but it was good to get out again

Dan