Notices

Thread: Bargain

1. Bargain 
    Had to tell, Bought myself a XT600e a week ago, intended as a green laner but after getting nearly 70mpg out of it i'm going to put some half decent tyres on it and bog off to euro for a few days on the cheap.
    A service with plug and new filters etc should see that rise slightly, might even go one tooth up on the front sprocket to be a real cheapskate on the gogo juice.

Anyway, found myself a set of 'as new' e36 give panniers, top box and complete rack specifically for the XT600 for £125. How chuffed am I?

2. Re: Bargain 
    Platinum Member
    why can't I everf find bargains like that, nice one, have fun wherever you go xD

3. Re: Bargain 
    Depends how the weather goes, fancy somewhere different so north east germany might be a target, other than that somewhere in the general direction of spain.

A pic of the collection of said panniers

4. Re: Bargain 
    Cargo nets and a couple of tie downs and it's surprising what you can get on a bike... ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Bargain 
    Bargain!!!!

PS, Like the luggage solution!!!!!
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"