Notices

Thread: Snotty Dilema

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Snotty Dilema 
    One especially for goldie lol, when riding out on a sunday and chasing through some nice bends....... if you sneezed halfway around the ben and blew bogies and snot all over the inside of your visor would you
    A/ close your eyes and hope for the best?
    B/ stop and clean it ?
    C/ flip up your visor and carry on
    D/ something else ? ;D

2. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    Oh yuck

3. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    E/ Lick it off with a very long tongue. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

4. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    Platinum Member
    C :-) but clean it after at an appropriate point

5. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    C provided that you haven't completely caked the visor ;D

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

6. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    It wasn't so much the snot it was the fact that's it's impossible to sneeze and keep your eyes open. ;D I should also point out that due to the particular strain of man flu I'm suffering from, it's almost impossible for me to sneeze less than 3 times on the trot. Apart from, that is, when the first sneeze happens on a sharp, fast bend & you almost lose it - it scares the bejeezus out of the other sneezes, so much so, they fark orf ;D ;D

Fun times :-*
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

7. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    Hmmm all i will say is............... use the force Luke ! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

8. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    I did, I did, I certainly had an angel tap me on the shoulder today- the twat frightened the living **** out of me I think the Audi driver coming the other way must have seen my angel too coz he looked a bit alarmed when I passed him ;D ;D
    bloody drama queen he was - I had at least an inch or 2 spare before I hit him :
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

9. Re: Snotty Dilema 
    Friend of mine a ride out with the gloucester bikers was a little worse for ware one sunday morning on a planned ride to the motorcycle museum in coventry, well we found him 30mins later, jammed a lid on his head and stuck him, pillion on another lads bike.......... you know where this is going lol............. just shy of the a419 exit on the m5 he barfed up, all i saw riding alongside was the puke tide rising visor down up just below his eyes........... it was possibly both the funniest and grimmest thing i have ever seen in my life ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. :'( :-/

10. Re: Snotty Dilema 

funny thing is, I can imagine him thinking uh-oh as the overwhelming feeling of vom washes over him. Poor bloke - he was riding pillion and there wasn't really much he could have done. ;D