Notices

Thread: brrrr Getting chilly

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. brrrr Getting chilly 
    Was a cold ride in this morning. Ive never noticed this in a car but as Im riding along, my mirrors fog up sometimes (and so does my poxy visor but thats nothing new) and it comes and goes, guessing its the air temp changes, kinda weird.

I put me thermals on and had my neck scarf covering half my face and tucked my hair in, must have looked like a lad riding today but it was better than freezing half to death!

Anyone else have a chilly ride today? 8-)

2. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    yes, fricking freezing this morning, pop your visor open one click, makes it a bit chillier but won't mist/fog up.
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

3. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    Quote Originally Posted by porkies
    yes, fricking freezing this morning, pop your visor open one click, makes it a bit chillier but won't mist/fog up.
    I do that but its kinda right in my line of site then, I getting good now tho, I kind hold it open for a little bit and if its really bad and im not going too fast I have to have it open, id rather my face froze than I crash coz I cant see, although Im worried I night get hit in the face by a stone if Im not careful.

4. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    Wasn't that cold..... nice and refreshing!

Was great looking at the sunshine against the mist...... 8-)
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

5. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    wasnt that cold... blimey you must be thick skinned!
    Fair play it is beautiful scenery. I feel very blessed when I see how pretty it looks on my way to bath every day on the bike.

6. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    Quote Originally Posted by A13X4ND7A
    wasnt that cold... blimey you must be thick skinned!
    Fair play it is beautiful scenery. I feel very blessed when I see how pretty it looks on my way to bath every day on the bike.
    It certainly is beautiful the road to Bath on a chilly clear morning - used to do it myself a few years back.

7. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    Had the ice scraper out on the car windcsceen today, winter is defo on the way. >
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

8. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    Platinum Member
    Sod that, working from home today

9. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    May sound a bit daft but i thought it was warmer thismorning than it was yesterday - usually i ride 25mins trow to radstock and yesterday my hands were froze. Thismorning i went trow to bristol 40-45 mins and my hands were fine...... :-? go figure!

10. Re: brrrr Getting chilly 
    my hands were warmer this morning than yesterday but thats due to me wearing different gloves lol.
    Maybe you wiggled your fingers more? lol