FLIPPING FANTASTIC WEEKEND!

Wow, what a great weekend. I think I can safely say Wales 2011 has been another roaring success!

Thanks to those who had faith in us and put their names down for the trip, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Chappers and Alex - Leading and Back marking with faultless precision..thank you guys. :-*

Sorry for the slightly damp wx we experienced on Saturday (J promised me it was going to brighten up by lunchtime!! :) but it didn't spoil it for me.

Big G - That Yak shifts! loved following you on both days when we had the chance. Thanks for the extra luggage space, the GF fruitcake (even though I only had one piece!) the game of darts with only one eye and the company.

Lil G - my evil twin mmmwahhahahaha [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif] [smiley=evil.gif]they shift when they want to don't they!! [smiley=engel017.gif]LMAO seriously I had a blast! Sooo glad you like the Ars6...knew you would, they are fab arn't they!! Great riding with you this year knowing that you could keep up..sometimes !! :-*

Justin - you are without doubt the icing on the cake when it comes to making me laugh inside my lid, your riding style, your overtakes/undertakes, your jct marking and your humour....love ya dude!! I too loved the two abreast overtaking going round the left hander on the mountain, but for once I was on the right hand side , I was laughing like a loon!!

DD - my mobile pit crew & personal valet, really glad you had an awesome time on your first big 'progressive' ride out, you looked more relaxed as the weekend went on and by Sunday you were defo faster and smoother. Sorry Davina got all dirrrrrrty but I am sure she enjoyed it . Always a pleasure DD! x

Hal - You look and obviously feel so much happier on the triple around the bends this year, you looked great! x

Scotty Scotty Scotty- WE LURVE YOU !!!! thanks for the words, means alot [smiley=thumbup.gif]

Gary - next time I say take my number at Aust please do : !!! we could have found you sooo much sooner! Glad you had a great first trip with us and that we located you fairly quickly. Really enjoyed following you for a while, very smooth. Hope to see you again soon on a ride out.

Caz, Rosie, Nokey, Harry, Vivi(crazy chick ) and Ade - Hope you all enjoyed yourselves - it was a pleasure to share Wales 2011 with you again.

I will post photos tonight guys

So all that's left for me to say is...

Lock and Load guys!! LOL

Queen Roxy xxx