26-11-22, 05:13 PM
Yeah man, I’m a fan too
Lovely bits of kit :cool:

Dazr
26-11-22, 09:16 PM
They do look good........

jer r1
27-11-22, 03:51 PM
Saw one at Brands Hatch a few weeks back, lovely looking bike.

Burbler
27-11-22, 05:47 PM
Moi, I beg to differ. Not at all my style.

Dazr
28-11-22, 07:38 PM
I am surprised that no ABS and No traction control either, watched a few videos and one mentioned composite tank....not sure what that will mean long term. One quirky thing is no dealers they have mobile team to visit you at home or work to service / repair.

Trev_P
29-11-22, 08:10 AM
by impressions from their main website is they do a lot of bikes for the military so maybe they have modified their mobile service/repair teams to encompass the private sales, With you on the ABS/Traction control as i thought they were legal requirements for new bikes nowadays as nanny EU says we are not capable of riding without them :)

Dazr
29-11-22, 07:56 PM
by impressions from their main website is they do a lot of bikes for the military so maybe they have modified their mobile service/repair teams to encompass the private sales, With you on the ABS/Traction control as i thought they were legal requirements for new bikes nowadays as nanny EU says we are not capable of riding without them :)

Agree I thought it was a requirement as well, I do like the look of the Spitfire Six.