View Full Version : Street Triple

Trev_P
01-03-22, 04:49 PM
Well they are not hanging about in getting my old bike up for sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mUscFDe-s

Last Train
01-03-22, 06:08 PM
:cool:

Why aren’t you starring in the vid as ‘Only one, devilishly handsome, previous owner from new’ ?

Guaranteed top dollar :D

BB
01-03-22, 07:40 PM
Why aren’t you starring in the vid as ‘Only one, devilishly handsome, previous owner from new’ ?

;););)

Does look lovely - the bike that is ;)

Trev_P
01-03-22, 08:28 PM

I could never pass myself off as you Kev :rolleyes:;)

Trev_P
01-03-22, 08:32 PM
;););)

Does look lovely - the bike that is ;)

twas nice and i enjoyed it but apart from issues it was definitely a licence loser but now i have a nice new shiny Black Z900RS in the garage just waiting for it to stop blooming raining so i can go for a bimble

Trev
02-03-22, 01:02 PM
twas nice and i enjoyed it but apart from issues it was definitely a licence loser but now i have a nice new shiny Black Z900RS in the garage just waiting for it to stop blooming raining so i can go for a bimble

Oooh nice, I do like Z900's, I'll pop over on the Himmy and lead you across the top of the Ox Drove again as soon as you're ready ; )

Trev_P
02-03-22, 04:44 PM
Oooh nice, I do like Z900's, I'll pop over on the Himmy and lead you across the top of the Ox Drove again as soon as you're ready ; )

may not be to bad on the Z as it will have tyres with some tread on and not the road legal racing slicks on the trumpet :D

Trev
03-03-22, 12:13 PM
may not be to bad on the Z as it will have tyres with some tread on and not the road legal racing slicks on the trumpet :D

I need to dig the Griso out and let you show me some decent roads up your way

Trev_P
08-03-22, 07:45 PM
I need to dig the Griso out and let you show me some decent roads up your way

does wilts have decent roads ? most of them are full of holes, gauges and tramlines :(

Trev
09-03-22, 09:32 AM
does wilts have decent roads ? most of them are full of holes, gauges and tramlines :(

.... and I thought that was Hampshire

I was in Lanzarote last month and hired a bike for five days, roads were superb, not only smooth and pot hole free but super grippy (although the CB500X I had was wearing truly awful tyres) with some lovely curves. Wayyyyy too much traffic here and roads wayyyyy too underfunded

Burbler
09-03-22, 08:39 PM
In my experience Wilts roads are exemplary. So much better that Bristol.