PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ?

Last Train
21-02-22, 08:44 AM
Been out for a bimble the last few days ?

:eek:

theoldbaldone
21-02-22, 10:21 AM
Only to work (13 miles) not the best out there.

Trev_P
21-02-22, 03:32 PM
Nope, dont wanna risk it before the Z gets here other wise it's bye bye to my PX :)

BB
22-02-22, 12:26 PM

Was out last Thursday on the MT03 but not since.
Did a round trip shy of 70 miles to meet others for lunch.

Last Train
Only to work (13 miles) not the best out there.

Yikes :eek:

I haven’t braved it. I’ve been forkin around a bit. Getting the S1 ready for the warmth :)

Last Train
Was out last Thursday on the MT03 but not since

:cool:

BB
22-02-22, 12:31 PM
Was out last Thursday on the MT03 but not since.
Did a round trip shy of 70 miles to meet others for lunch.

It was blustery but not too bad. Apparently it threw it down in Trobo just after I left but I stayed dry both ways :cool:

Last Train
22-02-22, 12:48 PM
It was blustery but not too bad. Apparently it threw it down in Trobo just after I left but I stayed dry both ways :cool:

Haha, nice work from the weather gods :D

BB
22-02-22, 12:50 PM
Haha, nice work from the weather gods :D

I thought so :cool:

Trev
22-02-22, 05:06 PM
I've been away for a couple of weeks and only got back Sunday night but did manage to get out while I was a away, a lot less windy

https://i.postimg.cc/Vv5GtFrr/DSC-2985.jpg

Trev
22-02-22, 05:07 PM
Anyone up for a catch up next week sometime?

BB
22-02-22, 05:28 PM
Anyone up for a catch up next week sometime?

Dependant on which day and weather... :)

Trev
22-02-22, 06:01 PM
Dependant on which day and weather... :)

My wife has an operation her hand on Monday so providing she is okay to fend for herself one handed, and the weather is okay, then I'm hoping Thursday 3rd or Friday 4th. Mrs Smith may even come along as pillion if said hand is ok although may be a step too far, too early.

Last Train
22-02-22, 07:45 PM
Yeah man, that sound good :)
Though… the spectre of w….., i can’t bear to pronounce it..
Anyone remember the Fonz ? and his inability to say, if he was, the word ‘wrong’ :D
Well my problem with a ‘w’ word is much the same thing :eek:
But yeah, good shout Trev :cool:

Dazr
22-02-22, 07:55 PM

No the bikes are still tucked away, although MOT next month so need to get out of hibernation. Roll on the good weather...:cool:

Trev
22-02-22, 08:24 PM
Yeah man, that sound good :)
Though… the spectre of w….., i can’t bear to pronounce it..
Anyone remember the Fonz ? and his inability to say, if he was, the word ‘wrong’ :D
Well my problem with a ‘w’ word is much the same thing :eek:
But yeah, good shout Trev :cool:

I'm fine with a weekend sortie as well although this coming one I'm already booked up for a jaunt going East a few miles miles so would have to be weekend after if youprefer that. Otherwise just post up when you do get a free day, even sort notice as I don't need much of an excuse for a spin, cuppa and a piece of cake ; ) ..... and I won't bring the Hunter Cub this time, takes sooooooooo long to get home

fragglepete
22-02-22, 08:39 PM
Did a ride out a few weeks ago with the IAM lot - bike got so filthy but was good fun. Trying the keep the skills in over the winter this year but does make for a lot of work cleaning it afterwards.

Pete

Burbler
22-02-22, 10:54 PM
Would I could, but I can't so I won't.

Trev
23-02-22, 09:36 AM
Did a ride out a few weeks ago with the IAM lot - bike got so filthy but was good fun. Trying the keep the skills in over the winter this year but does make for a lot of work cleaning it afterwards.

Pete

Get one of these, saves hours on cleaning, makes all year round riding a doddle

jer r1
24-02-22, 01:27 PM
Last night tonight of 4 night shift. Just over 400 miles so far supplying two air ambulance helicopter bases. Temperatures haven't been too bad, but think my body has defaulted to wanting warmth.

Last Train
24-02-22, 07:10 PM
Last night tonight of 4 night shift. Just over 400 miles so far supplying two air ambulance helicopter bases. Temperatures haven't been too bad, but think my body has defaulted to wanting warmth.

Nice work Jer :cool:

Last Train
24-02-22, 07:11 PM
Get one of these, saves hours on cleaning, makes all year round riding a doddle

Love it :D

BB
24-02-22, 10:38 PM

Well done that man. :cool: