Trev_P
14-09-21, 09:31 PM
Anyone seen these before - Strapless helmets
I was looking at new lids the other day and found these. A rather snug fit
http://www.vozzhelmets.com/

(http://www.vozzhelmets.com/)

Dazr
14-09-21, 09:53 PM
Thats funny i saw those helmets a few years back and thought they had been discontinued and did not catch on. Obviously wrong they are still going.

To me I would rather stick with the normal access helmets, can you imagine if the catch mechanism sticks.... walking around with the helmet on all day....

BB
14-09-21, 11:40 PM
I couldn't handle that, a normal full face is bad enough for me!

Trev_P
15-09-21, 08:59 AM
@BB I know what you mean, it did feel a bit claustrophobic once the back was fastened up as theres like a roll foam neck that completely seals around your throat.
@Dazr yaeh not my cup of tea, not even sure it passes british standards but then would they be able to sell them here ? as they are an ozzy design inspired by paramedics input evidently for easy removal after an incident

BB
15-09-21, 09:53 PM
@BB I know what you mean, it did feel a bit claustrophobic once the back was fastened up as theres like a roll foam neck that completely seals around your throat.

Argh, that's definitely me out then - I'd feel like I was being strangled/suffocated!!

Dazr
16-09-21, 09:45 PM
@Dazr yaeh not my cup of tea, not even sure it passes british standards but then would they be able to sell them here ? as they are an ozzy design inspired by paramedics input evidently for easy removal after an incident

Agree not sure it would pass British Standards - surely its a weak point in the helmet that joint. Stick with helmets as they are....

wiltshire builders
19-09-21, 12:02 PM
Looks like the solution to a problem that never existed.
A bit like those helmets that had a built in rear view mirror. ��