We were out today too :cool:

Last Train
04-04-21, 10:37 PM
We were out today too :cool:

Excellent :cool:

Trev_P
05-04-21, 08:41 AM
New Toy Kev ?
i went out on friday and regretted it as twas only about 8 degrees + windchill a tad nippy !
sunday was a beut of a day but had to re-coat the garden fencing+decking, i could hear bikes out playing tho not that i was jealous lol

BB
05-04-21, 09:09 AM

Actually, I've been out fve days out of the last seven, and it has been sooo good. :cool:

BB
05-04-21, 09:15 AM
New Toy Kev ?
i went out on Friday and regretted it as twas only about 8 degrees + windchill a tad nippy !
Sunday was a beut of a day but had to re-coat the garden fencing+decking, i could hear bikes out playing tho not that I was jealous lol

Shame. Friday & Saturday I was on gardening & tip run duties. Must do something inside the house soon - looks like a tip, but hey - there's more to life than housework!

Wes
05-04-21, 09:30 AM
Got out on saturday for a few hours, down through Cheddar and on to the seafront at weston :)

Last Train
05-04-21, 06:30 PM
New Toy Kev ?

Not really, just been in bits a while :o

Good that you got out Trev :cool:

Last Train
05-04-21, 06:30 PM
Got out on saturday for a few hours, down through Cheddar and on to the seafront at weston :)

fragglepete
06-04-21, 12:08 PM
Took mine out for a socially distance cup of tea in Liphook, meeting up with a friend who rode up from Sussex. Tad nippy but lovely weather. Roads a bit busy mind.

So, when's the first ride out then?

Pete

Burbler
06-04-21, 05:29 PM
So, when's the first ride out then?
Pete

The following are set to reopen from Monday 12 April:

All retail
Pubs, restaurants and cafes (https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/hospitality-reopen-when-pubs-restaurants-hotels-opening-lockdown-roadmap-announcement-covid-rules-879114) – with outdoor seating only
Gyms and other indoor leisure (limited to household groups)
Hairdressers and other personal care businesses
Self-contained holiday accommodation, like cottages
Outdoor attractions like zoos and theme parks
Libraries and community centres

The maximum number of people at weddings and wakes will be expanded to 15.
Domestic holidays will be allowed (https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/travel-uk-when-can-go-holiday-roadmap-england-wales-scotland-northern-ireland-ban-abroad-extended-926408), but only in household groups, or with people in your support bubble.
All children’s activities, including indoor parent and children groups with up to 15 parents, will start up again.

The Rule of Six will remain in place outdoors, with mixing still banned indoors.

Scotty
07-04-21, 05:52 PM
We listened with mild envy to all the bikes out over the Easter weekend - though it was probably deceptively cool out, wind chill a bit more than a few expected. Our house move seems interminably delayed... In anticipation of the projected completion dates we moved the road bikes to storage near the new house on 1st March, followed by the off-roaders a week later, and here we are a month later and haven't even exchanged yet... After Wilts CC had taken an age to return searches on our sale we expected a quick turnaround by mid-March, nicely in time to beat the stamp duty deadline. A transaction downstream from us (our vendor's vendor's onward purchase apparently - there are 8 parties in the chain, we're around the middle of it) requires a thing called a Deed of Variation which I presume is because a surveyor's report found something amiss. We first heard about this in January, believe it or not, and it currently resides with the legal dept. of Redrow Homes, awaiting their signature. All we can say is that it's a good job that Sunak extended the stamp duty deadline...

With our bikes in storage and all our riding gear packed, all we could do at the weekend was listen to other folk riding theirs, though in a fit of optimism we did tax the road bikes... At least MotoGP has started again, and on Sunday we were treated to three brilliant races - top 15 in the main class covered by 9.8 seconds, and in Moto3 probably by about 4 seconds - Formula Yawn eat your heart out!

Dazr
08-04-21, 07:27 PM
The Motogp races what a treat across all 3 classes, the Moto3 is the one that was truly amazing..... what a result.