PDA

View Full Version : Oh well....

fragglepete
24-03-20, 05:54 PM
.... VFR was already for it's MoT, but now it would appear MoT stations are closing - fair enough, keep safe is the best thing - took this week off to do a number of jobs around the house, get MoT, etc - but have ended up working at home more to ensure everything is up and running for the school I work at.

Plus, the wife is worried that if I do have an accident hospitals won't be able to cope with everything else, and being out of the seat for now a year......... makes sense.

So, for now. VFR will just have to wait a bit longer. Even though the skies are blue, roads are clear, but lets be sensible. I can wait if it all helps.

Hopefully see you again soon!

Pete

Last Train
24-03-20, 07:27 PM
It’ll be good to see you back Pete :)

Dazr
24-03-20, 08:56 PM
Good sensible advice, hopefully things get back to normal fairly soon. The weather is fantastic out there at the moment, better to wait for normality to return...

BB
24-03-20, 09:57 PM
Just need to stay safe and sit this out then we can all hit the roads again :)

Wes
25-03-20, 07:47 PM
Yep, going to wait until its over before going out again. Typically its the best spell of weather for around 6 months, but theres a bigger picture at present. Stay safe and look forward to riding with you lot again :)

Mac
02-04-20, 10:28 PM
Sure most are aware that all MOT's are now extended by 6 months. :) unless u got it done in the meantime

fragglepete
06-04-20, 02:58 PM
Unfortunately, mine expired last July as I was not able to ride for medical reasons last year.

It will just have to wait now.

Pete