PDA

View Full Version : My new addition to the stable

Badger-Roy
06-02-20, 07:11 PM
As I’m having trouble riding my big triumph iv treated myself today to a smaller one.
A nice TT600 which I’m hoping il be able to manage a bit better till I get my legs back to full strength.
time will tell if I’m able to of if it’s wishful thinking.
https://imgur.com/a/QabjQ1H

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/blob:http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/2f5eb2e7-60fa-4154-b55d-09221b21502d

Last Train
06-02-20, 07:47 PM
:cool:

BB
06-02-20, 09:04 PM
Good looking bike, didn't Dabz have one of those back in the day?

Dazr
06-02-20, 10:03 PM
Nice bike mate and hopefully you manage to get out on a few rideouts this year. :)

DC
06-02-20, 10:41 PM
Nice one Roy ! Hopefully we can squeeze in some ................. Filtering ! some time soon :cool:

Badger-Roy
07-02-20, 05:56 AM
Cheers all, fingers crossed il be out to play with you all soon.
DC look forward to it, I must admit I’ve been wondering how small a gap the TT will fit through considering how small some of the gaps are that iv got the trophy through. :rolleyes:

WR6133
07-02-20, 10:11 AM
Nice, I've pondered these in the past the prices are competitive, only thing that put me off is the lack of aftermarket fairings.

Dabz
07-02-20, 05:29 PM
Good looking bike, didn't Dabz have one of those back in the day?

Yellow Peril :)

BB
07-02-20, 07:03 PM
Yellow Peril :)

That was the one - and you enjoyed it too I recall :cool:

Badger-Roy
08-02-20, 08:13 AM
I’m loving it I must admit, I’ve done about 60 miles on it so far and it’s more or less manageable as I can put my feet flat on the floor at standstill rather than being on tippy toes like on the trophy so there’s less chance of my legs giving way.
Only thing is it feels absolutely tiny compared to my previous bikes.
It seems to go well though if you wind it right up and it’s actually fun relearning how to ride having to use the gears to keep the power up, whereas on the litre+ bikes iv got used to riding you just ride with the throttle and use the massive amount of power the engine puts out.
funfun so far :D

BB
08-02-20, 09:40 AM
I’m loving it I must admit, I’ve done about 60 miles on it so far and it’s more or less manageable as I can put my feet flat on the floor at standstill rather than being on tippy toes like on the trophy so there’s less chance of my legs giving way.
Only thing is it feels absolutely tiny compared to my previous bikes.
It seems to go well though if you wind it right up and it’s actually fun relearning how to ride having to use the gears to keep the power up, whereas on the litre+ bikes iv got used to riding you just ride with the throttle and use the massive amount of power the engine puts out.
funfun so far :D

Litre bikes make you a bit lazy, stir that box and enjoy :cool:

GezTheHealer
08-02-20, 07:00 PM
I love my speed four, basically the same bike without a fairing. Comfy enough on a long journey, enough power to get you there, can rag it a bit. Nimble and flick able. I’ve put it for sale as I’ve the chance to get a litre bike I like the look of but I’m not fussed if it doesn’t sell and would happily keep it. That TT looks great in blue; hope to see you out on it before too long :)

Dabz
10-02-20, 07:57 PM
I loved mine, nice low bike, revs nicely but makes you work for it. Equally happy 2-up for miles. Mine didn’t ever feel right after I came off on black ice, so ended up moving on.

Hope you enjoy!

Kata
11-02-20, 09:34 PM
Not seen one that colour before. Looks good and in good.nick too.

Badger-Roy
11-02-20, 09:39 PM
Not seen one that colour before. Looks good and in good.nick too.
thanks, it is very tidy, 2 owners from new , full service history and just over a thousand miles a year from new, can’t be bad.
The color does make it stand out. :D

Wes
12-02-20, 06:04 PM
Looks great, very tidy :)