PDA

View Full Version : Getting Old & Moany or is there something not right here !

Trev_P
01-09-19, 10:58 AM
Motorcycle Live 2019

is it just me or is there discrimination going on here, something which is supposed to be illegal under UK/EU Law ?
i refer to the ticket pricing for overseas visitors, is it discriminatory for us Brits or is it OK to screw us over... or do i have this all wrong ?

https://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/ticket-information/

and in case the link don't work

Badger-Roy
01-09-19, 05:02 PM
Motorcycle Live 2019

is it just me or is there discrimination going on here, something which is supposed to be illegal under UK/EU Law ?
i refer to the ticket pricing for overseas visitors, is it discriminatory for us Brits or is it OK to screw us over... or do i have this all wrong ?

https://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/ticket-information/

and in case the link don't work
Nono silly it's only discrimination when it's against a "minority group", if it's against the general British public then that's just a case of suck it up buttercup.

Trev_P
01-09-19, 05:26 PM
Nono silly it's only discrimination when it's against a "minority group", if it's against the general British public then that's just a case of suck it up buttercup.
oh, i see :confused:;)

Dazr
19-10-19, 10:01 PM
Trev assume you mean the cheaper price prior to the event, thats normal though isn't it for most events.

Trev_P
20-10-19, 09:56 AM
Trev assume you mean the cheaper price prior to the event, thats normal though isn't it for most events.

no Daz that's normal, i mean the bit that's cheap for overseas visitors.

Dazr
20-10-19, 05:47 PM
no Daz that's normal, i mean the bit that's cheap for overseas visitors.

H Trev - Totally missed that, unbelievable

Badger-Roy
20-10-19, 06:10 PM
No I think the point was that an overseas visitor can buy an on the day ticket for £10 whereas the cheapest on the day ticket you or I could buy is £12 for a senior or £25 for an adult, that's discrimination pure and simple and it's wrong.

DC
20-10-19, 06:54 PM
It is a bit out of order Trev , but you are getting old and moany too :p

Badger-Roy
20-10-19, 08:47 PM
Hehe :D

BB
21-10-19, 12:01 AM

Aren't we all? lol

Trev_P
21-10-19, 08:56 AM
what do you mean"getting" LOL :D

Trev_P
21-10-19, 09:00 AM
No I think the point was that an overseas visitor can buy an on the day ticket for £10 whereas the cheapest on the day ticket you or I could buy is £12 for a senior or £25 for an adult, that's discrimination pure and simple and it's wrong.

exactly so, it's also in black and white (no racism intended by the term "black") on the gov website as defined discrimination but still it seems to happen